Pics of new engine!

toomanymodz

Thought I'd share a couple of pics of my new engine. Built by Weber Racing. Be sure to grab a towel to contain any drool..... :D

Attachments

• newengine1.jpg
    newengine1.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 1,572
  • newengine2.jpg
    newengine2.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 1,571
Looks like Christmas came early for you!

That sure is a pretty motor.

From the angle of the first pic.... I was like.... where does the cam sensor/distributor go? .... LOL

stroker?

Hideous! Do NOT put that in your car! Send it to me instead, I will find a home for it. ;)

Just kidding, BEAUTIFUL engine brother! Very nice!

Holy smokes! Drooling I am. Awesome! What are the specs and what turbo u runnen??

Very Very nice Im still at the planning stage of my rebuild wish that was at my garage LOL good luck and enjoy.

You've just inspired me to get back to work on my car. That mototr looks awesome!

Does it have the standard issue rocker studs from Champion? I read here that some have broken those studs and ended up using ARP rocker studs.

Looks nice. Very similar to the one I've been working on.

DSCN0456.jpg

Does it have the standard issue rocker studs from Champion? I read here that some have broken those studs and ended up using ARP rocker studs.

Looks nice. Very similar to the one I've been working on.

DSCN0456.jpg

like someone else posted. nice touch having the PTC sticker in the back ground ;)

very nice motor! i saw it there when i was getting my stroker done. they said there was a LOT of money in there :eek: that motor will zing. i love the torque mine has feels like a big block olds.

Thanks for the compliments! Some of the specs that I can recall are: 4340 forged stroker crank and rods, Diamond pistons, billet roller 218/212, Scorpion rockers, fully CNC'd GN1's with ported Champion intake, deep pan, SFI approved balancer and flexplate, ARP studs. It's a virgin 109 block, so I went with std bore.

I haven't decided on a turbo yet, but it's on my 'to do' list. I still have yet to buy T/A stainless headers, transmission, converter, and a host of small stuff like the billet thermostat housing, sensors, moser axles etc.

I'm pulling my current engine and keeping it for a spare. Ditto for the trans and converter. On the street, the current engine will blow off the drag radials, so I can just imagine my traction issues with the new engine. I don't want to do a frame notch, so I'll just have to get creative with the rim size and backspacing.