You can type here any text you want

Pics of STOCK motors

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Big Sexy

Can I see some pictures of stock nomdified motors. I want to be sure that my motor realy is stock. Everybody says it is but what colors do the turbo tubes supose to be?

Bone Stock...

Attachments

• Stock 87.jpg
    Stock 87.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 756
Almost bone stock...Only thing incorrect is the reproduction maf flex pipe, blue hoses & t clamps and last polished up pipe.

Attachments

• Clarks & panel 042.jpg
    Clarks & panel 042.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 762
Looks pretty stock from what I can see of the pics....
To be bone stock, only thing I can see that's been changed is:

**Wrong cap & missing tube on oil fill
**All hose clamps should be black
**Missing EGR valve cover
**Converted to R134 :D
**Replacement rad
**Cruise missing
**Wrong hose fron turbo to IC

The up pipe is correct....

Aftermarket heater valve, fuel pressure regulator hose replaced also

Just put on correct oil fill tube & EGR cover & its perfect! I mean as in perfect enuf unless your going 100 point show car but thats all it really needs.
Nice!!!

Your turbo has also been replaced. Or the WG actuator has. A stock turbo has a fixed WG actuator. Replacement turbos have an adjustable actuator.

Bone Stock...

scott-----looks nice but i see several things that i would not consider "bone stock" if we were talking really serious judging-------to me bone stock is exactly the way it left the dealer in 87...........RC

well the powermaster accum has been replaced.

the clamps on the air cleaner housing is not black like the rest of them. the alt fan is painted and i also believe the ignition module should be painted black aswell.

It is nice to see that the power steering reservoir bracket was never refinished and that black rubber cap is still on the stud.:cool:

Is the turbo cover the original color? Silver/Grey

I would like a few close up also please.

And thank you for the use of your thread...

Back