You can type here any text you want

Pics of the 87 GN after paint job......

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

313badbuick

A V6!!!!
GN 2.jpg GN 4.jpg GN 5.jpg GN 6.jpg GN 7.jpg GN 1.jpg GN 3.jpg

Amazing what a paint job will do to a old car. I love it and cant wait to get mine done.

My 87 Turbo T is at the paint shop as we speak. Hope it comes out as nice as yours. Except white.

Now that is a great looking GN, great paint job
What type of paint did they use?
How many coats of base and clear was use?

I am in Ga. Who painted and how much, If you don't mind?

Sorry guys for the late replies! Eddie Black Jr , who painted my car, is located in Marietta, Ga. Its a small family owned paint/body shop thats been in business for over 40yrs and have done several classic/muscle car restoration but my 87 GN is his first. I waited until I found a paint and body shop which I felt would do the job exactly how I wanted it which they went above and beyond. As far as price is concerned it all depends on how far you want to go. I have a show quality paint job. Just tell him Ernest sent you. Again thanks for all the compliments.

Colorback Bodyshop
75 Black St.
Marietta, GA 30060
United States
ph 770-428-6600
http://www.colorbackbodyshop.com/

Absolutely beautiful. I would be afraid to drive it. Love those ARE wheels too. Please don't take this as an insult but rather a compliment to your paint job; you need to up your game with your exhaust. Polish it or something:cool:

Absolutely beautiful. I would be afraid to drive it. Love those ARE wheels too. Please don't take this as an insult but rather a compliment to your paint job; you need to up your game with your exhaust. Polish it or something:cool:

LOL....no offense taken brother! Thanks for the compliment. A new stainless steel exhaust is one of the items on the "To do list" once I decide which system to go with which Iam leaning towards the GN1 system. I drive it on nice days throught the year without hesitation but its always in the back of my head if this will be the last time I will drive it. I avoid leaving it out of my site and when me and my better half go out to Dinner I make sure Iam seated where I can see the GN. I have all the security devices and then some but as we all know if a crook wants your car its gone which is why I have an agreed upon value which I can replace the GN if anything of the nature happens. I believe in enjoying/driving a car or you are just saving it for the next man to enjoy while you are taking a long dirt nap.

Last edited:
Back