You can type here any text you want

Pics of the 87 GN after paint job......

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
LOL....no offense taken brother! Thanks for the compliment. A new stainless steel exhaust is one of the items on the "To do list" once I decide which system to go with which Iam leaning towards the GN1 system. I drive it on nice days throught the year without hesitation but its always in the back of my head if this will be the last time I will drive it. I avoid leaving it out of my site and when me and my better half go out to Dinner I make sure Iam seated where I can see the GN. I have all the security devices and then some but as we all know if a crook wants your car its gone which is why I have an agreed upon value which I can replace the GN if anything of the nature happens. I believe in enjoying/driving a car or you are just saving it for the next man to enjoy while you are taking a long dirt nap.

haha you better drive this thing!! It looks amazing Ernest!

Thanks E!!!! The GN is on its way to Fla to have a engine/tranny rebuild by Don Cruz in a couple of months. :D
if im back from school ill have to make a trip up to tampa and see you when you go!

Thanks Bryan... how did your car finally come out? I followed your thread and it start out awesome.
Car came out great, not perfect but...
My car was at Richard Clark's place from last May til a few weeks ago waiting on an engine rebuild. I got it home and cleaned up but with the snow/ice/ salt that we have had here I have not taken any new pictures to be posted to the thread. The link to my car getting painted is in my signature. Hopefully I can get some new pictures posted soon.

Bryan

Car came out great, not perfect but...
My car was at Richard Clark's place from last May til a few weeks ago waiting on an engine rebuild. I got it home and cleaned up but with the snow/ice/ salt that we have had here I have not taken any new pictures to be posted to the thread. The link to my car getting painted is in my signature. Hopefully I can get some new pictures posted soon.

Bryan

Glad your baby is home. Can't wait to see it run. It def should be put back together right now with the hands that touched it.

Go with the GN1 exhaust system. I love mine!

I'm pretty sure Mark @TR Custom Parts sells it.

Attachments

• 3 INCH EXHUAST 4.jpg
    3 INCH EXHUAST 4.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 224
  • 3 INCH EXHUAST 5.jpg
    3 INCH EXHUAST 5.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
Back