picture test

How's this?

Attachments

• Buick T 016.jpg
    Buick T 016.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 689
441120:

Thanks for that picture. I have the LS1 MAF and translator. Your picture is exactly what I needed to help me install it. I appreciate it very much!
Oh, where are the micro-switches on the translator? Are they underneath the label on the box?

URSPANKED said:
441120:

Thanks for that picture. I have the LS1 MAF and translator. Your picture is exactly what I needed to help me install it. I appreciate it very much!
Oh, where are the micro-switches on the translator? Are they underneath the label on the box?

Glad to help! All the adjustments are under the lid, watch those tiny screws ;)

John Wilde said:
Steve,

Is that the Precision Stock Location Intercooler?

Yup.. Here's a pic where you can see the scoop/shroud~

Attachments

• scoop pic.JPG
    scoop pic.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 555
John Wilde said:
That is sick, now lets see a 11 second et.

I would be happy with a low 12, but I won't complain if it runs an 11 :biggrin:

All I need is some M/T 255/60/15s, a TurboTweak race chip, and some C16.... After Hurricane season is over with and we are hopefully moved it will be off to the track :cool:

86brick said:
I would be happy with a low 12, but I won't complain if it runs an 11 :biggrin:

All I need is some M/T 255/60/15s, a TurboTweak race chip, and some C16.... After Hurricane season is over with and we are hopefully moved it will be off to the track :cool:

If only you were closer.
I have a Razor's Kit, Race Chip and Slicks.

John Wilde said:
If only you were closer.
I have a Razor's Kit, Race Chip and Slicks.

Yeah it would be pretty easy to do on alky considering my bro ran 11.85 @118mph with his GN when it had the nice simple combo (44 turbo, 009's, etc.) and a single nozzle SMC kit on a RA108 race chip... That car was a lot of fun with that setup!

86brick said:
Yeah it would be pretty easy to do on alky considering my bro ran 11.85 @118mph with his GN when it had the nice simple combo (44 turbo, 009's, etc.) and a single nozzle SMC kit on a RA108 race chip... That car was a lot of fun with that setup!

That would be so great!!!
I want my junk to run that well one day.

Thank You Still Trying To Learn How To Post Pics On This Thing Half The Time It Won't Let Me Attach. Thanks Again

Turbotoy