You can type here any text you want

Pictures of GNXs at Kirban's Reunion

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboRegal84

Staff member
About 8+ GNX's were at the Kirban's Reunion today along with plenty of low mile/Nice T's, Limiteds, and GNs! I snapped a few pictures of just a few of the GNX's that were there! Nice to see some old faces and meet fellow GNX owners!

GNX 006:
GNX6Int.jpg

GNX 154:
GNX154.jpg

GNX 017:
GNX17-1.jpg

GNX17.jpg

GNX 270:
GNX270.jpg

GNX270-1.jpg

GNX270-2.jpg

yea it was a nice showing of GNX's. And how about # 547 being there?? Only the second time this car has been shown to the public. LAST GNX made.. sweet

Todd, it was great to see you again too.. Hope the ride back was good. Your Son is so cute..:)

Your car is looking FINE:smile:

Nice pics Herb! :cool: Todd sorry I was not there! Damn work! Next time for sure! I love the way the rims came out!!! Man they came out awesome!! What a difference some powder coat makes! :cool: :cool:

Here are the pics I took Saturday at Kirbans open house... at least I made it to that! :) There is a GNX or 2 in there. As well at the one moon roof GNX was there on Sat...

Kirban's Open House 2007

Jim,

Thanks, the wheels definetly look better in black then they did in silver. Thanks to the guy who called them rice burner wheels, he inspired me to make the change!!

We will be attending more events in the future, trailering it takes the risk out of driving it to distant locations.

Best Regards,

Todd

Thanks for sharing the pics Herb!

It was good to see you and Katie again. My son and I saw an awesome GNX turnout that we will remember for a long time!

Nice pics Herb! :cool: Todd sorry I was not there! Damn work! Next time for sure! I love the way the rims came out!!! Man they came out awesome!! What a difference some powder coat makes! :cool: :cool:

Here are the pics I took Saturday at Kirbans open house... at least I made it to that! :) There is a GNX or 2 in there. As well at the one moon roof GNX was there on Sat...

Kirban's Open House 2007

Which car had the rims powder coated?

Back