piston for stock block??

ITzABUICK

what would a good piston match be for a stock 3.8 block just wanted to see what people are running now a days since I have my engine out thanks in advanced

You need to provide more information. There are lots of different pistons available. Some are suitable for a maximum effort race engine and others are not. How are you going to drive this car? What other parts are in your plans......etc.

I smoked the crank so car was set up to do mid 11s I have alky ,3200 stall tranny has shift kit I run it with 93 mix with 110oct has original turbo on it

just trying to figure out what a good updated piston for a stock crank engine is being taken apart and cleaned

Unless you want to get in and out quickly and with minimum expense, You probably need to step up to a forged piston.
JE, Wiesco, and Diamond are popular choices. If you are replacing the crank, I'd highly recommend a forged crank. If you are going that far, a nice set of h-beam rods might be the ticket. Replacing the middle two main caps with billet steel/studs is a good thing to consider.

thanks for the insight yea just wanted a little info on what I could do while I had it in pieces