&
where is you preference of location

im up for= doesnt really matter

pitt -southside-monroeville-robinson= greensburg

so far in monroeville end of the month-sat or sunday
hooters-or gateway grill or
we will take suggestions and go with majority

Monroevillie would be great!

Monroeville would be great, and then you don't have to go into the city. But i'm sure others would be comming further than me.

Evaddave

Ok... now I am on the bandwagon! Sorry guys! Monroeville is fine with me. Whereever you guys want to meet is fine. Lets all bring the GN's and T's out and cover them with salt! :eek:

Chris

Ok... now I am on the bandwagon! Sorry guys! Monroeville is fine with me. Whereever you guys want to meet is fine. Lets all bring the GN's and T's out and cover them with salt! :eek:

Chris

At this point the only way I would pull the T out of the garage is if my house was on fire:eek:

Sunday would be best for most I would imagine. Nobody has put a date out there so, how about sunday February 25th at 3pm? We can modifiy it from there.

We can meet at

Chili's Grill & Bar -
245 Mall Blvd, Monroeville, PA
(412) 856-2298

Olive Garden Italian Restaurant -
260 Mall Blvd, Monroeville, PA
(412) 372-5017

Outback Steakhouse -
3000 Mosside Blvd, Monroeville, PA
(412) 374-8646

Max & Erma's Restaurants: Monroeville -
2740 Mosside Blvd, Monroeville, PA
(412) 372-3262

Friday's -
240 Mall Blvd, Monroeville, PA
(412) 372-6630

Steel City Stangs has their X-Mas party here.
Bella Luna Trattoria -
5060 William Penn Hwy, Monroeville, PA

Since were a bunch of big kids.
Chuckie Cheese -
3800 William Penn Hwy, Monroeville, PA
(412) 856-5044
(724) 733-2662

Just kidding.

Well this gives us some options to kick around. You guys take it from here.

hey guys just wanted to chime in here being the mod in this area. Once you guys set a date and place make a new thread and let me know and I'll make it a sticky. Heck I'll even try to make it out! It's always fun being around a bunch of turbo Buick Enthusiasts! We do a number of monthly meets for MAGNA. If you guys shoot for noon time somewhere it will give people a bigger window to get there early/late with some sun light left. Plus you can enjoy the cars more with sun light! Also make sure you contact the place and let them know about your group showing up and about how many. All the places we meet at take care of us. 10% off the bill or something like that. Plus they will be able to set an area aside inside for everyone to sit at. You will be found business for them so make them take care of you! :D We meet at a number of Hooters and they usually always give us something! :cool:

I personally like the Hooters idea:rolleyes:
Here's the Info:

Hooter's;)
3498 William Penn Highway
Monroeville, PA
412-829-9464

-Smitty

Would you guys mind if I joined in on the meet? I have met John already and it would be nice to meet the rest of you. The GN is not coming out of the garage until spring, but I will bring a Buick.;)

Would you guys mind if I joined in on the meet? I have met John already and it would be nice to meet the rest of you. The GN is not coming out of the garage until spring, but I will bring a Buick.;)

Why would we mind? You a memeber of the site, your from Pgh, and you have a couple Buicks. You are more than welcome to attend.:D

I think that if we do this on a Sunday it should be earlier in the day, maybe around noon? That way we can make it lunch.

If you have a Buick for a daily driver like I do, bring it out. We could always have a mid winter DD car show:smile:

Why would we mind? You a memeber of the site, your from Pgh, and you have a couple Buicks. You are more than welcome to attend.:D

I think that if we do this on a Sunday it should be earlier in the day, maybe around noon? That way we can make it lunch.

If you have a Buick for a daily driver like I do, bring it out. We could always have a mid winter DD car show:smile:

Awesome, thanks!! You can count me in. Just name the place and time.

I'm meeting some opposition from my family about doing this on a Sunday regardless of the time. Sunday is our family day and therefore they are not happy about me leaving on a Sunday for a function without them. And I don't think that it would be fun much with kids around;)

I really want this to happen, so what does everyone else want? Speak your mind and obviously majority will win and that is when the meeting will take place.

Also I attend another automotive oriented meeting the first Wednesday of every month @ around 6:00pm. Alot of the guys and gals come straight from work and just have dinner at the meeting. It works out real well and there is a large turn out of attendees, usually 25-30 people. During the summer it's like a small car cruise and most wander between their cars and friends and the restaurant.

Voice you opinion here and we can get this going. Also I think that we should all attend a car cruise or two during the summer. We could take over a good portion of the car show.

Weekends work best for me. Its hard to get a baby sitter on a school night. Unless we go with the Chucky Cheese idea, just kidding. What ever works for everyone.

wow big enough to say the weekend of feb 23-24 -25.
thats fri sat sun.
friday will have to be dinner cause now way can i get there at lunch on my job.
the buick will not make an appearance untill after march 21 or the salt/snow clears;
so everybody bring pictures ......
anyone that like turbo buicks is invited. dont care if you own one
john you forgot about buffalo wild wings and applebees which is in the same plaza as hooters-pretty much.

errbody chime in as to lunch dinner and which day