pitt/ western pa meet

pick one of those days and lets get to restraunt selection

mad mex is another i forgot btw

Beer & wings.....

Whoever has the best wings wins, IMHO. :wink: :biggrin: Everyone has beer.:rolleyes:

Friday night is best for me, but can do any of the days listed. I'll make the time.

Thats my vote.

I probably wouldn't pull my GN out of the garage even for a fire. Can you say INSURANCE.

Joe

I know I'm new herel. Count me IN I might even bring the GN it needs alot of work so gettin it dirty won't hurt. Just as long as the roads are clear, NITTO 315/30/17s are real bad in the snow!

If it's on a sunday i'd like to join in?
I already know JC turbo,Terrible T and 86GNgirl.

Please forgive me for asking, but can you refresh my memory of when we met. I'll probably remember after alittle refresher.:redface:

I know I'm new herel. Count me IN I might even bring the GN it needs alot of work so gettin it dirty won't hurt. Just as long as the roads are clear, NITTO 315/30/17s are real bad in the snow!

Just throw some studs on the rear, you'll be fine I promise!!! :biggrin:

Ok Ladies and gents! Lots of times and places thrown around. I am hoping that we can figure out where and when we are going to meet! Never realized that there we so many of us Turbo guys (and ladies Stace!) around here! This is bad ass! Cant wait to meet everyone! By the way, KAT_SASS, I am gonna go do smoky burnouts in your car now.... being that it is inhabiting MY GARAGE! :p

Chris

:D

Don!

How is the freezing rain and snow up there? Planning on coming out sometime this week to look at car. Will give you a call tomorrow. Sound good?

Chris

okay guys
saturday or sunday feb 24 or 25

lunch or dinner

hooters
bella luna what???

It almost sounds to me like Sunday would be the better day. Most of us seem to be free on Sunday. Lunchtime or Dinner? Thats another question.

I think it would have to be somewhere where we can actually hear each other talk so no bars...

Definately want to set on a date and time to accomodate everyone. KAT_SASS and gearhead_9_9 said they will watch everyone's kids for free! :biggrin:

John,

You brought up the idea of going to some car shows this spring and summer. Definately! My fellow Irwin and NHT guys know about the big show they have over Norwin Hills parking lot located in Irwin every Saturday. They start as soon as the last salt truck plows the last of the snow. One of the biggest non-organized car shows bringing almost 250 cars every Saturday! Also, Stacie had introduced mew to the Wexford car shows last year. It is huge too!

Lets make this happen guys! We could have something really big here! Imagine all the looks of shear fear in the eyes of all the ricers and Rustang owners when they see like 15 Turbo Buicks pull in one after another!

Getting chills just thinking about it! :cool:

Chris

WOW a free baby sitter!! Can we make this an all day thing? just kidding.

The weekend of the 24th and 25th is all open for me, so either day works. I think John said he was having trouble getting away from his family day that Sunday. If its Sunday that everyone picks make it lunch, if all the other people pull in to eat were we are they'll see all the Buicks and think a bunch of old folks are in there and they will all leave.:D We'll have the whole place to ourselves. I dont care were you guys pick.Just tell me were and when.

#okay then sunday lunch time#

jcturbo i hope you can make time on that day

big areas to eat and bull****(big tables that can be pushed up together}

hooters- bww-anybody

car shows/track days/cruising will be discussed

i like irwin on sat and wexford btw

Guys, sorry for the late reply. Count me in, that is, if you let me show up with a purple Geo Prizm 4 door!:eek:

John,
You brought up the idea of going to some car shows this spring and summer. Definately! My fellow Irwin and NHT guys know about the big show they have over Norwin Hills parking lot located in Irwin every Saturday. They start as soon as the last salt truck plows the last of the snow. One of the biggest non-organized car shows bringing almost 250 cars every Saturday! Also, Stacie had introduced mew to the Wexford car shows last year. It is huge too!

Lets make this happen guys! We could have something really big here! Imagine all the looks of shear fear in the eyes of all the ricers and Rustang owners when they see like 15 Turbo Buicks pull in one after another!

Getting chills just thinking about it! :cool:

Chris

We could all meet somewhere and cruise into the cruise one after the other. A long tine of TR's I think it would be badass!