pitt/ western pa meet

Ok, Dumbass me forgot about a Baptism I have on Sunday, February 25th. I may be able to get there later... Say 2pm or so. Whatever you do, dont change plans if they are set in stone! I will see what I can do.

Chris

Hey Chris,

Please...Please. no more smokie burnouts. Those drag radials have to last me the rest of this year. Also Stacie, I charge $20 per hr per kid...LOL. :confused:

Hey Chris,

Please...Please. no more smokie burnouts. Those drag radials have to last me the rest of this year. Also Stacie, I charge $20 per hr per kid...LOL. :confused:

But Chris said you would do it for free.:( lol You must be one he!! of a sitter for $20 an hour per kid. At those rates you could buy new radials.:biggrin:

Have we set a time, day, and place yet?

katss you live in north huntingdon too?:eek:

so thats 5 gns and 2 gnxs in north huntingdon area?????:eek:

is everybody cool with sunday brunch 12-2ish for the meet??
at hooters................monroeville................

Doesnt matter to me. I am sure no one else will care if you bring him along! :D

There is 2 GNX's in NHT? Where?

gnxs
used to be 3 in n hunt

ron sklanar gnx 547 -sold

walt minnick-minnick electric- forgot number

denunzio sunocos freind ,this old man has one he gets inspected there -number 245 i believe or something close to that and it has 2,5xx miles on it.i seen it by chance getting inspected going down rt 30.i thought it was the one at palarenos car wash then i spied the x grill badges and pulled in to talk to him.

gnx girl bring whoever,

sunday feb 25 th 1:00 pm till ?????at hooters monroeville

GNocide,

Will have to see if everybody agrees on the 25th @ 1 pm. I am pretty sure that I will not be able to make it. As I posted previously, I have a Baptism to go to and the party afterwards. But like I said, dont reschedule on my account. I may be able to make it later but I am not sure.

Chris

okay lets vote on day and time where the most people can attend or have the best opportunity too

Hooters on the 25th....

Chris, what time will you be done with your "parrtay"?

I probably could not get their until 1PM myself.

Getting us all together is just like trying to heard cats! :rolleyes:

Joe

Joe,

Not too sure... but I am not going to rush out of there either. I see that not too many people have committed to Sunday. (To Everyone) Do we want to try for another day? Comments? Concerns?

Chris

Chris

Chris, Did you work at Advanced Auto Parts in Jeannette in 2005? If so i think I met you, the day I bought my GN. It was in March of 05, around 8:00pm. I stopped in to pick up some headlights on my way home from TN.

Just wondering,

Evaddave:biggrin:

Dave,

Yep! Still do! Work there Saturday mornings! :cool: I remember you. You should stop up sometime and bull****! Still working on the car?

Chris

You know it!

The car is getting close now! I hope to have it on the street this summer. I finally got all my parts in, except for the turbo, (but it should be here any day now.) Lots of little things left, ie, fuel lines, gas tank, trans mount, fluids, etc.... I won't get painted till next year, but hell I wanted to run it for a little bit after doing all that work.;) How is yours comming? Last I spoke with you, you where waiting for your heads to get done. Back then I was such a newbie the the buick world, that half of what you said went over my head, lol!:D
I'll stop in one weekend and shoot the breeze.

Evaddave

I'd like to come out, but the car's in storage until the beginning of March or so. Kind of pointless without some cars to check out :D . Somebody whould organize a big meet on a Sat. in Irwin. Like said above, they get alot of cars out there. I'm out there quite a bit during the summers, at least until I get tired of seeing the same cars every week, then it tapers off....
Should try to meet up in Butler for "Cruise-a-palooza" too. I was up there a few years ago and it was nice..

welby, look, this aint a car cruise yet
we are just trying to get together to meet up and kick winter bordem,

look how many people are in this area and dont really know each other,and i go to advance in j-town with my buick too:D

there will be 2 more people to come that arnt even on here like bill from n hunt and matt from gbg.

everyone
please voice what is best for you, if no one replys it will stand

at hooters in monroeville sunday feb 25th at 130-
2 ish.

sunday in the winter less than an inch snow-woooo hooo watch!:D

starting at
1:30 -2:00 pm at hooters monroeville

anyone need a ride?? :confused:
how about the six from north hunt??

pm me for cell
ill be dar
scoping it out for everyone in the back room... in case more than 10 people show up.:eek: