Pittsburgh Area Mechanics

Hey All,
I was just curious for you pittsburgh area guys. Do you have a mechanic you like in or around pittsburgh? I moved here 2 years ago and have not found one yet. I am going to take my GN in and get a few things done.
Just curious
Mitch

mechanic

really isn't no one,seems like everyone kinda does their own work. i just spent all winter workin on my car. what needs done? tim

a gasket needs replaced. I am talking to stagemonster.
I would like to work on the car myself, but unfortunately my garage has no lights or room to work.

i do my own work. Stagemonster and i are good friends. where in pgh are you located?

Cool cant wait for the weekend. Hopefully it is nice so I can see some other Turbo Buicks. I noticed one poor GN sitting outside for the last month on route 8 north of the city. Wonder if it is anyones in here?

was it at a shop? Stagemonster told me about one sitting at ASAP on rte 8

thats just how some shops treat rides. i heard its been there for whole winter.

I was just looking that place up on the net. IF you google map it you can see the image of the GN sitting in the parking lot. Didnt realize that place was for performance cars, just thought it was a regular shop. There is a big batch of rust on one of the quarter panels, I stopped the one day to look at it before work.

i heard mix storys about that place. so take it for what its worth. i personally wouldnt have them do any work for me. thats sad about that rust, once it starts its basically over

a gasket needs replaced. I am talking to stagemonster.
I would like to work on the car myself, but unfortunately my garage has no lights or room to work.[/QUOTEgood luck with your repair. weater is starting to b good enough to work on your car outside. i'm gonna try to make it this wknd. tim

Seen 2 GNs sitting there on RT.8 at that shop last year.....NO good guys locally to work on LC2s in western PA...if we ever get one they will get $PAID$ very quickly!!:rolleyes:

i would like to try my luck at one. im sure i could just about figure most out of one.

that is a touchy subject to speak of. from what i gathered being on the fence is its a 3 sided coin. id rather be on the sid that never lands then be on either side of the coin.

what gasket do you need changed? If stagemonster cant help ya out, im willing to lend a hand/garage. if i can make a v8 with 700rwhp im sure i can work on a tiny v6 :)