Pittsburgh Area Mechanics

Let just leave it at that. Internet arguments are for 12 year old girls and pedophiles on AOL.

No arguing here...like i said THE TRUTH HURTS...you will grow to understand one day,we all are not hating on him he brought us to this point of dislike for him by his own doing...countless times of disappointment!!

Clairton isn't that bad. You could chill with Jimbo da Pimp or Te Te or Sassafrass, they're always hanging out. $5 goes a long way on the corner of Miller@Large ave.;) Just the other day I bought a sweet CD player for $15 off of a fella named Salty B, good thing I did, It was mine!!!!!

I'm not arguing, I just find this amusing.

I'm sorry I said anything, wouldn't wanna waste anymore worms.

Hey Dom dont be a stranger come to one of our meets we wont hold it agains you that your friends with Shawn. Its a good time

i'm gonna try to make it sunday if i figure out where that place is. dom if you read this your more than welcome to ride with me. incase u don't know my name on here it's tim that met u at shawns a few months back. just pm me your# tim

It really easy. Get off the forest hills exit (rt30 east) take it strait out to irwin once you pass the turn pike entrance you come to a light theres a BP gas station there make that right follow to stop sign at stop sign make right and its 100 feet on your left.

It really easy. Get off the forest hills exit (rt30 east) take it strait out to irwin once you pass the turn pike entrance you come to a light theres a BP gas station there make that right follow to stop sign at stop sign make right and its 100 feet on your left.

thanks!!!!!!! :cool:

No problem looking forward to meeting you. Your car should be a hit cause most of us have the black ones.

Shoot son thats like in my back yard.....i didnt know where it was either but now i do!!

:biggrin:
I would hate to revive this thread. But my powermaster brakes where going out and needed to get them fixed. Stagemonster helped me out. Came over to my house twice to make sure I ordered the right parts and get me up and running again. I would recommend him to other pittsburgh area guys that need a hand. Stand up guy.