Pittsburgh Area Mechanics

No one in Pittsburgh???

Shawn is the best there is.

Dom

I dont blame you one bit Dom for being a nieve 1%er...I was the same way for years on this subject!! Always wondered why every where i went SOMEONE had something terrible to say about that Clairton guy??? AND I MEAN EVERYWHERE,and not just LC2 guys either!! All i can say is the truth hurts sometimes...he does know quite a bit about turbo buicks and no one can take that away from him!! BUT THE JUICE AINT WORTH THE SQUEEZE to put up with the bull**** for just a average 11 sec timeslip LC2!!

I dont blame you one bit Dom for being a nieve 1%er...I was the same way for years on this subject!! Always wondered why every where i went SOMEONE had something terrible to say about that Clairton guy??? AND I MEAN EVERYWHERE,and not just LC2 guys either!! All i can say is the truth hurts sometimes...he does know quite a bit about turbo buicks and no one can take that away from him!! BUT THE JUICE AINT WORTH THE SQUEEZE to put up with the bull**** for just a average 11 sec timeslip LC2!!

I've heard all the stories too. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, all I'm gonna say is the guy has done nothing but treat me right and has gained my trust, which doesn't come easy. I wouldn't say I'm naive. I don't judge people on hearsay. I have became good friends with Shawn, hes done nothing to mess that up.

In my line of work they say, For every 10 good jobs you do you might get one good referral. For every bad job you get 50 bad ones.

Let just leave it at that. Internet arguments are for 12 year old girls and pedophiles on AOL.

I'm just gonna go to the track and try to squeeze every second out of my stock, ugly ass turbo buick. I'm gonna have fun doing it with good company.

I'll see you guys at the track!!! (as soon as I can afford some sticky tires)

Later,

Dom

I've heard all the stories too. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, all I'm gonna say is the guy has done nothing but treat me right and has gained my trust, which doesn't come easy. I wouldn't say I'm naive. I don't judge people on hearsay. I have became good friends with Shawn, hes done nothing to mess that up.

In my line of work they say, For every 10 good jobs you do you might get one good referral. For every bad job you get 50 bad ones.

Let just leave it at that. Internet arguments are for 12 year old girls and pedophiles on AOL.

I'm just gonna go to the track and try to squeeze every second out of my stock, ugly ass turbo buick. I'm gonna have fun doing it with good company.

I'll see you guys at the track!!! (as soon as I can afford some sticky tires)

Later,

Dom

Brainwashed

I've seen the good work and the bad work. Learned a lot from him but learned a lot on my own, had some fun but put up with the bull. came through on some stuff and didnt come through on other stuff.

outside the buick stuff, i might be the exception of my group that i dont have a problem with him and have had many good conversations over the years. i'll leave it at that.

Iam saying iam sure in his day he was good. He a horrible bussiness man and runs a half assed bussiness. I think that one of his problems is how bad he is Pu$$Y whipped. He told me and canut to meet him there to get typhoon parts at 8:00 at night one time and he nevered showed and would not awnser his phone. So their was Canut and i waitng for him in the lovely town of Clairton after dark with Crack heads and hookers strolling Shawns alley in front of his shop. Plus their are some other issues that i had to deal with him and he showed his true colors.

Iam saying iam sure in his day he was good. He a horrible bussiness man and runs a half assed bussiness.

This is bound to happen when the majority of passer bys are crack heads and hookers.I still will never understand with the skill he possesses(11 sec or slower)he cant figure out how to be a good businessman???????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: