Place to get headers jethot coated in Dallas TX?

Jan Larsson

I'm out there for a week and if possible I could bring them with me, drop them off for a quick turnaround and then bring them back home would be great .... anyone got someone in Dallas TX they used for this?

Performance Specialized Coatings
1107 California Ln # 209, Arlington, TX 76015
(Don't know what part of Dallas you'll be in, but Arlington is South West of DFW International Airport. A good hour drive from Downtown Dallas depending on traffic)

CROSSLINK POWDER COATING
11122 Morrison, Dallas, Tx
Phone 972-484-3322
Crosslink South Powder Coating
(Not too far from my office. I might have to check them out myself)

PAULS POWDER COATING
3325 Interstate Highway 30, Mesquite Texas 75150
469-688-0837
Welcome to www.paulspowdercoating.com
(Mesquite is East of Dallas, closer to Downtown Dallas than Arlington, but further from DFW International Airport)

(Don't know what part of Dallas you'll be in, but Arlington is South West of DFW International Airport. A good hour drive from Downtown Dallas depending on traffic)

CROSSLINK POWDER COATING
Phone 972-484-3322

PAULS POWDER COATING
469-688-0837
(Mesquite is East of Dallas, closer to Downtown Dallas than Arlington, but further from DFW International Airport)

Cheers appreciaet that, I'll give the guys in Arlington a call. Anyone used them?

I got my office in Plano so north of Dallas.

CROSSLINK POWDER COATING
Phone 972-484-3322

PAULS POWDER COATING
469-688-0837

Spoke to Mike the owner of Performance Specialized Coatings and he will sort me out. Will drop off my parts when I get in as they are only about 30 min south of DFW airport then I can pick them up on my way back to the airport before I head back home.

Would it be good to get the downpipe coated at the same time, got a THDP but it's not stainless ... also got the flex bit on that one of course?

Hey Jan, when are you going to be here? Maybe have a TTA get together for ya, Maston is up by your office area kind of. Maybe contact Phil, not sure if he's on here, and Aaron..he's in the Arlington area if he didn't sell his.

That would be great. Best day for me would be on the Sunday AUgust 26th if that works for everyone else. I got a car so anywhere in the Dallas area is fine by me.

I'm right at the Plano/Frisco/Allen corner.

A TTA get together would be great!

Chris
--------------------------------------
1989 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am #760 (1850 miles)
1988 Chevrolet Corvette 35th Anniversary #1941/2050
1986 Pontiac Fiero GT
1983 Delorean DMC-12
1986 Toyota Supra MKII
1985 Kawasaki Eliminator ZL900
( yeah - I'm stuck in the '80s )

Hey a little TTA GTG would be cool, especially since I've been pretty much out of all car activities this summer. I found Phil's email, he's the other guy with the TTA that was at the Papas BBQ show in April...thats the only show I've been to all year :eek:

Hey a little TTA GTG would be cool, especially since I've been pretty much out of all car activities this summer. I found Phil's email, he's the other guy with the TTA that was at the Papas BBQ show in April...thats the only show I've been to all year :eek:

Yeah, that and the show last month are the only two I've been to this year also. I might go to the crackerbarrel tomorrow night in Lewisville. But I'm putting the car with LSPBC at the Dallas Rod & Custom Super Show next weekend. David twisted my arm. LOL

BTW: I'm in the Tollway and George (the) Bush area.

Any car shows out there on August 25/26? Anything else auto related worth while visiting in the area?

Usually car shows are pretty disappointing in August because of the 100+ degree heat.

Yeah, wit the bizzarro weather we have had, it might be raining or cool by the end of Aug. I wish I could have done that show next w/e, sounds like it would be better than the autorama.

Yeah, wit the bizzarro weather we have had, it might be raining or cool by the end of Aug. I wish I could have done that show next w/e, sounds like it would be better than the autorama.

Yeah, I'll have my car in it. David told me they extended entry, so I went ahead with it once I knew I would be able to. I hope the show is good, but they are also having the Yellow Rose show in Fort Worth.

Yeah, I'll have my car in it. David told me they extended entry, so I went ahead with it once I knew I would be able to. I hope the show is good, but they are also having the Yellow Rose show in Fort Worth.
IF the Yellow Rose show is outside, you'll be glad you're inside at the DCCC show :)
So Jan, do you want our bizarre rainy weather or 100* weather....looks like the 100* weather is here this week for the first time...and for the first time since April, there are no showers in the forecast for the next week.

For that Sunday, maybe we should try to have a GTG late morning or something over lunch, if its 100* I'll be sitting in the lake by 2 with a cold one in one hand :cool:

100+ is fine with me :)

Sunday anytime works,let me know time and place and I'll be there :biggrin:

Maston, if you know of a place somewhere around the north end of the airport in the 121/I-635 area that would be cool to meet for an early lunch or something..I could do that. Thats kind of your area there isn't it?

Kincaid's Burgers there in Southlake would be excellent at Southlake Blvd and Hwy114..but they may not be open on Sunday..I could find out...that place rocks for a burger.