You can type here any text you want

Places that make stock style sheetmetal intakes?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Sheet Metal Intakes

Sheet Metal Intakes are the way to go. They make serious power & they look cool as S#!T (whats more inportant then that):D

A good sheetmetal intake is gonna run you anywere between $2000-$3000 depending on who makes it.

Last known prices for Stage II w/o throttlebody(not a quote,just ballpark priceing from casual phone conversation)

Hogans $2875

Conley's Performance Plus $2500

Wilson $2500

You can probably find some independent guy to build you one for around $2000,But who wants to spend that much for a experimental intake?

I have a mease intake on my car it looks good but I can't swear it made a difference.Mesase use to have a picture of the intake he built me on his web site.

REG

Well that sure is nice. Wilson does awesome work for sure. Did you come up with that idea or did they? :cool:

That is a manifold they made for Precision Turbo. I believe it can be ordered from Wilson. I wanted Wilson to put the inlet on the back side so I could feed the cold air from the intercooler which will sit in the drivers seat area. Wilson did not want to cut and weld on the piece.

Bcasue you cant post pics in all forums on this site,Why Not?

Originally posted by postal
I heard of sheet metal intake within the last few weeks that was for sale in the $700 to $800 range. It was one done by Conleys. I also may know of some one willing to sell there BGC off center intake. PM me if you're interested in either and I'll check into them for you.

Jason

I am familiar with the intake you speak of :cool: According to CPP, it was one of 10-20 built, and cost $2000-$2500 new, not incuding Throttle Body or Fuel Rail hardware.

But yes, It has been modified for more plenum volume-

Cliff

Back