Places to get dynoed in Eastern N.C?

OneLethal87GN

R.I.P. Lethal GN
I was just wondering where the dyno shops were around the middle to eastern N.C. area? I've heard of a few, but never went to check them out because they were all an hour or more away. Any good ones? How about price range? Thanks.

Two places in the Raleigh/durham area that the corvette forum has used with great success are

Carolina auto masters

True Blue(mustang shop---but extremely nice)

Let me know if you would any further info on either place.

Geoff

Mike Ellis has a new place in downtown Durham near Rick Hendrick Chevrolet. I Cant remember the name of the place, but I'll get it and the phone number. They charge 60 dollars an hour with as many pulls/adjustments you can do. I have been threatening to take my car up there if I can ever get a day off.

Name of the place is carolina auto masters in the old carpernters chevrolet building.

I am going to Turbo Tune in Greensboro on Sat.. I will let everyone know costs experience etc.. From what I have heard he is a great guy to deal with.

www.carolinaautomasters.com
Mike Ellis Jeff Creech
(919)680-DYNO(3966)
113 S. Elizabeth St.
Durham, NC 27701

I spoke with Jeff earlier this week and he said that prices are sixty dollars per hour with as many runs as you can make. Sorry it took so long to get the number, the wrecker business has been crazy with the ice.

I'm sure he can make some adjustments, Mike Ellis has built some of the fastest Turbo Regals in this area. The last couple of times that I have stopped by there, Jeff was helping some guys make adjustments to some LT-1's. Let me know when you are planning to go and maybe we can meet there. I have been dying to get my car on the dyno

I went to Turbo Tune in Greensboro yesterday.. and the car was having some issues with fuel flow.. So today I installed a W 307 and a hot wire kit and it is not running right I adjusted the fuel pressure which helped but it is not 100%. Yesterday with the fuel issues my best was 313/400 ARW.. So I really need to get it back on there and have someone that knows what they are doing to tinker with it..

Where did you get the walbro? I think that that is next on the list for my car. Where in NC are you?