Please help with injector ID. [Picture]

sf600

I have a set of injectors that are supposed to be 50lb. They do not look like the MSD, Delphi style injectors I have used in the past. If you could look at the pic and help me ID them I would really appreciate it. If they are a different style of 50lb injector will they work with a chip made for MSD 50's?
TIA.

http://www.tjch.com/images/injector.jpg

Hard to id injectors by a picture nowadays. Post the numbers on it and someone should be able to tell you what they are. Hope that helps:)

Thats not a Delphi injector. Looks like a Bosch type. Have it flowed to be sure what size it is.

With that square upper seal, it looks like something out of a Honda or Toyota

#'s read 847 and 060 on top of the injector.
The o-ring is missing from the top of the injector.

The square shaped piece looks to be a seal for the rail on a toyota or honda w/cast alum rail. Typically where there is an o-ring on top, there is a flange to hold the o-ring on top. Kinda like the barrel of a musket. But if you're sure this injector is intended for a TR, then I guess I'm wrong.

You're right Jimmy,that's no T/R injector.
It'll take some adapting to use that one.
If you look straight down on the top of the injector,are there any numbers?

With an o-ring on top it seals just fine but I'm a little concerned that nobody recognizes this as a common injector. Thanks for the help guys, if anyone does recognize this I would love any info.