You can type here any text you want

plugs and wires

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbo Keith

TURBO KEITH
I just put AC Delco R43TS in my car and AC Delco R44TS come out , are these the plugs I need to be running ? And what about wires ? is bigger better . talking about the MM ? What does most folks run with mild upgrades ? and thank yall for helping out a rookie

The 43 plug is good and most guys go to the Russ Merritt MSD wire sold by many vendors. Welcome to the best cars on the planet:)

Hey SS/GN , thanks for the info , and yea , Im a new owner , its been my dream for the last 25 plus years to have one of these cars . I sometimes just go to the garage and just sit and look at her

Well when your wife comes out in the shop and asks if you want to have sex and you say " I just have to finish putting this new turbo on" you know you have the Buick sickness :D

My new bride is the only reason I could afford this car , she understands the passion , she gets it , She is the boss , what she says goes and rules the roost . My wife not the car :) I have a wonderful Wife and Car , in that order :):):)

All kidding aside my wife is great also. :cool:. I wanted to sell one of the Buicks to buy another one and she said" just buy the other one and make sure you like it before you sell anything" :eek:

Im gonna say it will be another one in the future , MY dream was a GN and thats what we got , The T types and Turbo T s is a really neat car , alot of different looks with all the power as a black car . True Sleeper

That is so kool that you have had that car since new , what is it about these cars that just makes a 45 year old man act like a kid every time he sees one ?

Hey SS/GN , thanks for the info , and yea , Im a new owner , its been my dream for the last 25 plus years to have one of these cars . I sometimes just go to the garage and just sit and look at her
I thought I was the only one who did that....

It's been said that if you don't turn around and look at your car every time you park it, you bought the wrong car!

It's been said that if you don't turn around and look at your car every time you park it, you bought the wrong car!

Hell... I do that to make sure of two things.

#1. I turned the lights off.

#2. I remember where I parked it.

I usually don't walk to far away from my TR.

My little RedHead (wife) is really cool , too , as she understands the passions I have for TB's and for airplanes. She will even offer to help me do stuff when I need it -- which is practically always. And she loves riding in the GN ! She's a keeper.

( I just wish I could figger out how to reply in these forums with a quote!)

My little RedHead (wife) is really cool , too , as she understands the passions I have for TB's and for airplanes. She will even offer to help me do stuff when I need it -- which is practically always. And she loves riding in the GN ! She's a keeper.

( I just wish I could figger out how to reply in these forums with a quote!)

Go to the post you want to quote and reply there. Good luck.

I took the car out today , just a few miles where I live and had to run in some different places , I dang near always park the car so I can see her thru a window or glass door , just got her back in september and its my first , 87 GN 67,000 miles . At first my new bride was like REALLY when I parked somewhere and now as soon as we pull up somewhere she is on the lookout for the best spot to park . It didnt take her long to figure out the passion we all have.

Reactions: Pwt
FWIW
I run the cheap wires from Kirbans, see signature for track times.

Welcome to the dark side !!! Its nice to have a wife that understands, mine does as well.

Bryan

For a daily street driven Turbo Regal the Autozone Bosch Premium spark plug wires would serve you well. They are less than $30.00 with a lifetime warranty. They are gray wires with black boots.

I use these and MSD super conductor 8.5 mm wires and can't tell the difference in the way the car runs with either ones installed.

It's your money so spend it wisely. ;)

Back