Police GN lol

Of course they did have quite a few turbo regals as police vehicles in Connecticut so it might be an old police vehicle. And since the other one is in California it could be a stunt vehicle from F&F.

David

Of course they did have quite a few turbo regals as police vehicles in Connecticut so it might be an old police vehicle. And since the other one is in California it could be a stunt vehicle from F&F.

David

only 35 in CT i have 1 and no of another and seen 2 more on here stripped for parts.
18 -17 1/2 were gn's the other 1/2 turbo t's

there is a new member on here about 3 weeks ago that has a fleet vehicle from indiana and he knows of another out there as well. look back a few pages in this section

i believe i saw that car before about 7 years ago especially since the all red paint seems to stand out and havent seen another like it.

David

yes very possible, but any one can say its an ex cop/undercover/FBI car, he didnt post a pic of the trunk tag, or copy of pink/reg showing it being once registered to gov or anything.

yes very possible, but any one can say its an ex cop/undercover/FBI car, he didnt post a pic of the trunk tag, or copy of pink/reg showing it being once registered to gov or anything.
As far as I know CT only had 87's. My car has vq1 fleet code and a bunch of other odd stuff on the trunk tag and by a miracle I still have the title with it being registered to the state of CT

As far as I know CT only had 87's. My car has vq1 fleet code and a bunch of other odd stuff on the trunk tag and by a miracle I still have the title with it being registered to the state of CT

Hey James,

that wasnt directed towards you, i know you have proof that your car is what you claim it is, just that the sellers in the above adds claim there cars are something special, but offer not proof/evidence of there claim.

Thanks
Dave

Hey James,

that wasnt directed towards you, i know you have proof that your car is what you claim it is, just that the sellers in the above adds claim there cars are something special, but offer not proof/evidence of there claim.

Thanks
Dave

I know and I agree with you :)

Wasnt the f&f car an 84 that was modded? I could swear it went on flea bay. It was damaged on the driver side. Someone on hear posted it when it was for sale.

They must have used more than one in f&f. I seen one in a movie car museum in Branson mo. a couple years ago. The body had been flipped 180 degrees and a steering wheel along with brake pedal, gas pedal and shifter mounted in the back seat where someone drove the car during the back-up scene.

I heard the car builder in an interview on TV say that they went out and found regular Regals and fitted them with special equipment for the movie. He also said they all had small block Chevy engines. I think he said they built 5 of them.