You can type here any text you want

porshe kill and maserati kill

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

no-nos

this happen on i-95 cruiseing down 95 on my way to pay my insureance ;)
i see this blue maserati speeding, as it happens traffic makes him slow down
so i start to come up behind him, he knows this,cause he grab's his cap and puts it on his head real low ( so that you can bearly see out from the sides)
i get next to him and he starts to speed off, so i nail the gn and reel him inn, and pass him badly, so i slow down to see if he wants another shot, ( mind you this is a young guy -24-26 a bit snotty ) so i know he wants another crack at it, he guns it again ( we were at about 60mph) and i catch and pass him like nothing:biggrin: , well he moves over 3 lanes takes his hat off and gives me this pissed off look :D , that was priceless. i was all smile , which pissed him off even more i imagine

so i go on and before getting to my exit, a porshe gets behind me , so i scoot over and get in the next lane thinking he'll get next to me but he does'nt he gets behind me again, so i speed up a bit and change lanes and he fallows right on my tail, so we get an opening and i change lanes and nail it he chages lane, but when he see's the 5-or 6 car gap i left him by he gives up and from a far i can see him flashing his lights at me, he wanted to say something but my exit made that a dead issue.

i love my gn , and that 70mm turbo is just plain awesome!!

Nice kills...

Glad someone is enjoying their TR ! Mine is still @ the bodyshop :rolleyes: Have some fun 4 me buddy ! :cool:

thanks guys, don't feel too bad gerson, i went thru the building period just like you did :) , you'll be all smiles afterword's . your right steel and it's so rare, i cruise alot with my son (13 he loves it) and most of the time we get no action, there were 2 vette's the other day, pretty new ones we went from 22ave to 27 ave all 3 of us and never once did they even catch up to me, as soon as i get into the turnning lane they both take off.

it's rare to get a race in my gn, on the highways , they think our cars are at a disadvantage or something cause all my races have been pretty much on the highway. it just feels so good.

like lambs ready for the slaughterhouse down there, I spent 2 weeks on a job off of A1A and all i ever seen was a few tuners..the rest just honked thier horns:D

oh and wild parrots..that was strange

At least you get races. I can't pay for one in the GN. Apparently the legend of these cars is still prevalent. Good Kills...

thanks guys, don't worry turbo someone's gonna make the mistake , with you sooner or later :D

that's funny; with t-types, you have the opposite problem -- nobody wants to race you because they think it's just a POS 80s car. at least with mine.

It's true- to an extent. I at least get a few bites in the T-Type. But the GN is apparently too intimidating. Heck, I went after a Lambo Gallardo- (I think that was the model)- Brand new with some older guy driving. I came up next to him on a wide open stretch of highway in perfect cool, sunny, dry conditions and he wouldn't even look over. I opened the exhaust cutout and blipped it to get his attention and he actually slowed down. I did a quick blast away and slowed down to see if I could bait him and he actually started driving below the speed limit! I figured he'd eat my lunch but geez, what's the point of a lambo if you can't wipe the stupid smirk of my face ;) (Or at least TRY to do so...):biggrin: :biggrin:

Of course it always figured that everytime I was in my slow Audi is when I'd come across the porsche's, vipers and Z06's... It never fails.

I visited jobsite today and got into converstaion with two guys and one mentioned pinks all out, I brought up John N with his transbkake prob against the girl in the truck, guy said oh man I wont race them damn GN's with my stang
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
of course all i have is some damn dark red regal with bump on the hood eh

It's true- to an extent. I at least get a few bites in the T-Type. But the GN is apparently too intimidating. Heck, I went after a Lambo Gallardo- (I think that was the model)- Brand new with some older guy driving. I came up next to him on a wide open stretch of highway in perfect cool, sunny, dry conditions and he wouldn't even look over. I opened the exhaust cutout and blipped it to get his attention and he actually slowed down. I did a quick blast away and slowed down to see if I could bait him and he actually started driving below the speed limit! I figured he'd eat my lunch but geez, what's the point of a lambo if you can't wipe the stupid smirk of my face ;) (Or at least TRY to do so...):biggrin: :biggrin:

Of course it always figured that everytime I was in my slow Audi is when I'd come across the porsche's, vipers and Z06's... It never fails.

same here as far as when in a different car, i think the guy in the lambo was afraid of having his $150k car put to shame :biggrin:

some of those guys with real expensive supercars don't ever race them or break the traffic laws, which i totally do not understand. oh well, i guess some guys just buy those things for the panty-dropper factor. the way i see it, that is just one of several good reasons to have a lambo!

Thats what makes owning a TR worth it IMO. Walking away from $150k worth of cars in a blink. I'm sure both cars will land more chics but thats not why I bought my car. Mine is a toy. Not to mention most women would be scard $hitless to drive in mine and would likely want to get out sooner then later;).

I was just thinking about the supercars we're talking about and I recall I saw the new Benz (That super-cool- and -expensive gull wing version). Again it was an old guy and his grandson(?). As it happened I was in my Audi and I figured why not?! I got near him at about 70 mph on the I-5 in San Diego and he looked over and dropped the hammer on me. It was ugly. That car took off like a rocket. I wonder if he would have been able to pull away that fast if at all if I would have had the GN...:p Oh well, I guess I'll never know.

this happen on i-95 cruiseing down 95 on my way to pay my insureance ;)
i see this blue maserati speeding, as it happens traffic makes him slow down
so i start to come up behind him, he knows this,cause he grab's his cap and puts it on his head real low ( so that you can bearly see out from the sides)
i get next to him and he starts to speed off, so i nail the gn and reel him inn, and pass him badly, so i slow down to see if he wants another shot, ( mind you this is a young guy -24-26 a bit snotty ) so i know he wants another crack at it, he guns it again ( we were at about 60mph) and i catch and pass him like nothing:biggrin: , well he moves over 3 lanes takes his hat off and gives me this pissed off look :D , that was priceless. i was all smile , which pissed him off even more i imagine

so i go on and before getting to my exit, a porshe gets behind me , so i scoot over and get in the next lane thinking he'll get next to me but he does'nt he gets behind me again, so i speed up a bit and change lanes and he fallows right on my tail, so we get an opening and i change lanes and nail it he chages lane, but when he see's the 5-or 6 car gap i left him by he gives up and from a far i can see him flashing his lights at me, he wanted to say something but my exit made that a dead issue.

i love my gn , and that 70mm turbo is just plain awesome!!

Any updated pics of your car? Really never gets old looking at your car. True clean STREET car.

thanks brett,

she does run strong but nothing like that stage II you have i was just reading your sig and it's outstanding! you really cover'd your bases , I will be going out today to take pics of the gn with some nice background, do you have picture's of your gn brett? i looked around but could not find a pic of your car, pics if you can sir:D . i am going out now to take a couple of pics.

a few pics of the gn,

Attachments

• fpl bill 095.jpg
    fpl bill 095.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 192
  • fpl bill 094.jpg
    fpl bill 094.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 202
  • fpl bill 093.jpg
    fpl bill 093.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 216
Back