Ported Headers

Could we get some moderators here to discipline snipersixx, somehow the child in him likes to keep sending me pm's calling me scottygirl. LOL seriously, this illiterate child is getting out of hand. Is there a way I can block PM's from a specific member?

Could we get some moderators here to discipline snipersixx, somehow the child in him likes to keep sending me pm's calling me scottygirl. LOL seriously, this illiterate child is getting out of hand. Is there a way I can block PM's from a specific member?

Nevermind, sniper is now on my ignore list.

I didn't get that sniper because here is what your post said for me.

This message is hidden because snipersixx is on your ignore list.

LOL

I didn't get that sniper because here is what your post said for me.

This message is hidden because snipersixx is on your ignore list.

LOL

Your still all talk and no action. Let me know when your ready to do something scottygirl. You know how to reach me.

Know bigg scotty e mazies,

know any of these names, jim ,james, cynthia, brad, brandi

People don't care who I am, because I didn't scam anyone. People care who you are because you're a con-artist. Nonetheless, you think I'm afraid of you? I live in New Lenox, IL. If there is any other information you need, let me know snipersixx. Since you like to keep instigating with your online e-thugging, go right ahead. I will get my money, and you will be left with nothing. You're a child, you know nothing about business. You're 40 years old and can't speak english. You keep digging yourself a bigger hole everytime you come on here. (Oh wait a minute, you're already buried) Your a coward. If you wanna come talk face to face, then come out from behind your little computer you little b*tch. You try to start harassing and getting my family involved, you're gonna have a serious problem. You understand me?

People don't care who I am, because I didn't scam anyone. People care who you are because you're a con-artist. Nonetheless, you think I'm afraid of you? I live in New Lenox, IL. If there is any other information you need, let me know snipersixx. Since you like to keep instigating with your online e-thugging, go right ahead. I will get my money, and you will be left with nothing. You're a child, you know nothing about business. You're 40 years old and can't speak english. You keep digging yourself a bigger hole everytime you come on here. (Oh wait a minute, you're already buried) Your a coward. If you wanna come talk face to face, then come out from behind your little computer you little b*tch. You try to start harassing and getting my family involved, you're gonna have a serious problem. You understand me?

I'll be waiting when every you grow a set of ball s then come and see me. As far as I see it you have the parts you paid for so I'm good. If you need a ride from airport let me know.

I'll be waiting when every you grow a set of ball s then come and see me. As far as I see it you have the parts you paid for so I'm good. If you need a ride from airport let me know.

Nice English, this is what snipersixx sent me in an email.

"Know need you paid for them there yours."

This gets better and better.

3 Errors: Every shouldn't have a y.
ball s should be balls.
from airport should be from THE airport.

Go back to school.

3 Errors: Every shouldn't have a y.
ball s should be balls.
from airport should be from THE airport.

Go back to school.

Maybe you could come and teach me I'll pay you. Alrighty scotty gotta go work on mustang getting ready to drop in new motor.

Know bigg scotty e mazies,

know any of these names, jim ,james, cynthia, brad, brandi

Sniper,

You are f-ing tool bag. People who bring up other people's families belong in prison for life or should be dead. Im sure you'll end up one or the other at the rate you are going you psycho POS.

I CANT WAIT until paypal processes this sh!t so that you can get F#cked in the @ss... you'd like it anyway.

Scott, this Peice of Sh!t is probably getting off on this stuff, probably has a bottle of lotion next to the computer when he reads your rebutles. F him.
I say quit communicating and just take his money when paypal releases it to you.

Dont satisfy this crazy piece of dog sh!t.

On behalf of all the people who have gotten screwed by someone like sniper.

F U.

Sniper,

You are f-ing tool bag. People who bring up other people's families belong in prison for life or should be dead. Im sure you'll end up one or the other at the rate you are going you psycho POS.

I CANT WAIT until paypal processes this sh!t so that you can get F#cked in the @ss... you'd like it anyway.

Scott, this Peice of Sh!t is probably getting off on this stuff, probably has a bottle of lotion next to the computer when he reads your rebutles. F him.
I say quit communicating and just take his money when paypal releases it to you.

Dont satisfy this crazy piece of dog sh!t.

On behalf of all the people who have gotten screwed by someone like sniper.

F U.

Trust me, I'm not worried about it. He got some names in there wrong anyways. If he had the balls to even toy with my family, he'd be a dead man. I always sleep with my pistol by my side and closer than my wife. ;)

But would you believe that this guy is 40 years old!!!??? Talk about unedumacated.

Flukin plik

I say we all chip in and send scott over to whip this dude's ass. After reading all this im ready to fly over and do it myself. No need to pick me up at the airport Id be happy to beat the **** out of you on your front porch in front of your whole family. If you have a family. I find it hard to believe a woman would marry a little bitch like you.

Spoke paypal this past friday. I had two people prior say my refund should be processed shortly. This one was trying to tell me I wasn't. So I explained that the others told me otherwise and she said she would try to get ahold of whoever said that. OK, so what is she going to do, scold them? She said she'd call me back. Been 3 days now. Looks like I'm gonna have to make the call again.:mad: Paypal sucks. We are working on it though.