You can type here any text you want

Ported Irons w/1.77 1.50 valves

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dusty Bradford

These heads are identical to the ones I went mid ten's consistently with. They are being sold because the car they were on is being parted out. Porting was done by Hunt Brothers in TN.

Combustion chambers have been smoothed. They have Ferrea 1.77/1.50 valves. Springs are set up for a flat tappet cam and are Speed Pro 110# at 1.70 height. They sealed up perfectly with RJC's headgasket kit and ran 7.50's 1/8 mile on very easy passes with true radials.

The only thing I recommend is installing new valve seals if you prefer to run them. Some of the seals have come loose from the guide which is common on these heads.

I'll have pics tomorrow.

$750 shipped to your door in the 48 states

John Wilde said:
Jeeze Dusty, you never said anything.

Should I have said JC turbo ;)

Here are some pics

Attachments

• heads1.JPG
    heads1.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 152
  • heads2.JPG
    heads2.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 142
  • heads3.JPG
    heads3.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 137
  • heads4.JPG
    heads4.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 133
  • heads5.JPG
    heads5.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 138
I just want to be part of the cast> :eek:

TTT for Dusty. :biggrin:

Dusty thanks for the pics they look great. I think I'm going to pass on them though, I don't want to delay your sale so give them to whoever is next in line.

TIA

John

JC Turbo said:
Dusty thanks for the pics they look great. I think I'm going to pass on them though, I don't want to delay your sale so give them to whoever is next in line.

TIA

John

O.K. JC. Thanks for the response. I also sent you a PM

Back