Post up if you would like a "Handloading Sub-Section"

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
Maybe we can get admin to create a sub-section for hand-loading.
I load quite a bit of .45 auto.

I don't personally hand load myself but my buddy does he always picks up my brass and tells me i am crazy!:rolleyes:

I'm in , reload for everything but shot gun. Friends like hanging out in my reloading room:D . Sam

I am a big time gun enthusiast who is getting into TRs. I lurked around this site for a year before I made a account because I wasn't even close to owning a GN. Now I am close but still don't have much to offer people on here other than gun knowledge. I always hangout in the reloading part of my gun forums anyways so I would love to see one here.

Photo are my reloads for my S&W 500, in 350gr and 700gr with a 9mm next to them for scale. I reload for everything but shotgun as well. Well almost everything.

Attachments

• photo(1).JPG
    photo(1).JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 99
I'm in too, I don't do it... but a sub forum where all the info could be, as well as questions I may have, would be GREAT! I was planning on trying it, once I built my workbench in the garage, but I'll admit.... it's damn intimidating when looking at it with no experience.

I'm in as well.:D

It's really easy to start Madcat. You don't even need a bench to start. Get one of the lee kits and you can do it at the coffee table while watching TV. That's how I started years ago. Simple kit but limited on loads you can do with them, but it does get you started. You can get started for less than $100 including primers, powder, and bullets.:cool:

I'd be in for that as well. Just another reason to spend more time on here; I guess. ;)

Id love this.. I want to / need to learn about reloading b.c I plan on doing alot of shooting here in the coming yrs.!!

I am in for the reloading forum....I'm currently loading .38 +P's and .45ACP. Looking forward to owning a .357 and I'm saving brass now.

When I'm not messing with Buicks, I'm loading or shooting. I have a great indoor range 2 miles from my house and range time is cheap.