Post Your Hotair Pics

hey moe,
one more thing. you're from nh? i grew up off off i-93 exit 23. plymouth ashland bristol area. sure do miss living in nh!!
fred

Is that a alt off a 3800 FWD engine? And are you MAFless?
That is an alternator we found in jegs that is a 145 amp, I can look up the info if wanted and I'm maf less.

If that question was directed towards me.

hey moe,
one more thing. you're from nh? i grew up off off i-93 exit 23. plymouth ashland bristol area. sure do miss living in nh!!
fred

I get off at Exit 23 to go to Funspot in weirs beach. Also use that exit to go to my aunts summer home in Meredith on Lake Winni.

I am in Londonderry Exit 5 off 93. You need to come up here for vacation and buy my car. Would be good for you. :biggrin:

GN.jpg

finishing the wetsanding and interior then i will post more pics after the car is done i have a whole cow for the seats and i am finding the fabric for the seats then i can make the seat covers.

Here is my 49k mile all original 85 GN. I wish I would have had the stock black and chrome grille in place when I took these pics. Oh well, Ill just have to go and re shoot them this summer.
BGN00724B_1985_Buick_Grand_National.JPG

BGN00724B_IMAG0056_1000.jpg

I finally got off my ass and took a couple of PICS. Great cars. Brad

Attachments

• IMG_0790.JPG
    IMG_0790.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 1,123
  • IMG_0788.JPG
    IMG_0788.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 1,123
  • IMG_0789.JPG
    IMG_0789.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 1,116
well here are some pics i came across last night. might be some of yours i dont know.

v11-2.jpg

v11-1.jpg

v11.jpg

untitled2.jpg

untitled1.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

Thermhousing.jpg

TBCables2.jpg

TBcables.jpg