Post Your Hotair Pics

phvrod

ZNIX-Is that a t-top? I can send you pics of the headliner..high resolution... Hope you car is going together fine..im redoing my 85 again ..heres what it looks like now that I tore it down again..changing the intake and throttle body..

Attachments

• DSC_0888.jpg
    DSC_0888.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 208
Yes, its a T-Top. If you could send me those images that would be awesome! I have no idea what the 84 color was.. Your 85 is going to be awesome when its done! Ive been following your images with the powdercoating done. VERY NICE!

phvrod

Ill send them to your email address..they will be 4 meg each....pm me which address you want me to use and ill go take pics right now.....Wait until Friday...all the intercooler parts will be powdercoated gloss black THE PICS YOU SEEN WERE JUST AFTER THE BEAD BLASTING AND SOME POLISHING and the kenne bell headers a special silver ceramic coat...i FOUND A POWDERCOAT SHOP THATS BEEN AROUND OVER 40 YEARS LITERALL ACROSS FROM MY OFFICE...i SEEM TO BE DROPPING THINGS OFF EVERY DAY...iM THINKING ABOUT HAVING SEVERAL PEOPLE SEND ME BULK ITEMS,TAKE THEM ACROSS THE STREET AND RE-SHIP BACK OUT ..THIS COULD SAVE SOME MONEY FOR EVERYONE..tHE POWDER COAT GUY IS ALL FOR IT...HE DOESNT ADVERTISE SO ITS JUST EASY MONEY FOR HIM....sorry aboutr the caps...dont alwaqys look at the screen when typing :eek:

That would be great! I would definitely send you my stock stuff to be done over! Here is my email: xxthisisntzackxx@aol.com, and if you decide to do that let me know on the prices and such.

Thanks
ZNix