Almost complete

Attachments

• gn3 (3).jpg
    gn3 (3).jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 692
Ah

Those we're taking from my cell phone, more to come with a real camera
once I hook everything up. What adaptor are you talking about? The coupler
from the turbo to the intercooler pipe is from Extreme PSI. The one to the MAF is from Mark Hueffman. Maybe he got it from Home depot or Lowes. lol

Ha, too funny. I'll upgrade once I get everything to fit. Hey jerryl, I seemed to have misplaced my bolts to the pulley that hook up to the harmonic balancer. Do you know the size and thread on those. I tried everything I have in stock and nothing fits. I figured if anyone knows it would be you.

rod, do i get to take a stab at it?

There 5/16-18X1.0 if i remember right.

if not there m8X1.25X16 i always get them mixed up

With wisdom and info like that, you're entiled to anything. Have at it!! Thanks
for the valuable info. Everything is now hooked up except the radiator, pulleys (of course), belts, and starter. She will be cranked tomorrow (say a prey for me)

A Few New Ones

New Pics Of My Ride

Attachments

• IMG_2214.JPG
    IMG_2214.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 642
  • IMG_2215.JPG
    IMG_2215.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 645
  • IMG_2216.JPG
    IMG_2216.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 640
  • IMG_2218.JPG
    IMG_2218.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 637
  • IMG_2220.JPG
    IMG_2220.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 629
3 Buicks

Just 3 Arizona Buicks. Hotair Is In The Middle Of Course

Attachments

• IMG_2176.JPG
    IMG_2176.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 633
Here some of mine

NOT a real GNX... Its a 1985 hot air t-type (I like the gnx look, real owners dont hate me. But hey at least I can drive mine without worring about diminishing the 100,000+ value) Its still all hot air but not for long, sorry guys it will be intercooled very soon. Since Im here, I will ask what yall think of this combo and what I should be looking at making power wise.

Turbonetics 62-1 T04 BB
Champion Intake manifold
60lbs injectors
MAF translator pro (MAF eliminator)
340 in tank pump Hot wired
87 coil and modual
isky 208/208 cam flat tappet (for wallets sake already spending a ton)
1.65 roller rockers
8 bolt GN1 alum heads
3000 stall converter

I have custom headers from deez to move the turbo
as well as alot of customizing experiance built many of cars in my past to include my still fav car 70 prostreet Nova fathom blue with a 454 9:5:1 compression and a 871 of a detroit desiel in the junk yard (polishing that aluminum lung sucked btw) not to go into details but 9 sec street cars are fun. Too bad I sold it when I joined the Air Force, the worst decision I ever made.

As far as the engine All speedpro bi-metal bearings forged pistons 4130 crank scat rods. balanced, block hot tanked shot whole 9. Stock sizes on every thing no undersized bearings no boreing the cylender not stroked. Just a really strong 231 Iron block.

Turbo tweak to do the chip, 40 PSI fuel pressure... 17 psi boost
not going all out drag car more of a all around touring car.

Goal of 400 hp
what do you guys think?

Attachments

• car1resize2.jpg
    car1resize2.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 605
  • car3resize.jpg
    car3resize.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 610
  • car4resize.jpg
    car4resize.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 611
  • car5resize.jpg
    car5resize.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 613
forgot to mention

Trans is new I mean 20 mile on it new since rebuild, same with rear end new clutch packs in the posi new 3:42 gears new c clips hmm the only thing I reused on this thing is the axles and drive shaft. Ahhh its just money. Said sarcasticly. insert sad face for being deployed right now and having to wait to finish it till Dec or so... O and 87 ecm conversion wow I keep thinking of stuff thats been done or will be done when I get home and get the parts on. Hate to think of all the new stuff I have lying around the house waiting to have oil running through it.

Ready for track time...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSjoANle3qA[/YOUTUBE]

20lbs of air in the drag radials... a fresh tank of 91 octane...

Soon to get the nitrous bottle filled...

.820 O2 counts which is a tad rich, but it might be perfect for Pueblo, Colorado's PMP which is a few hundred feet lower in altitude.

Gotta love Black Primer... :biggrin:

its a steel bumper painted over, the previous owner painted it, supposidly he told me the color is a stock buick color, arctic silver, and he added flake to it, all I know is it looks great but he might have mixed the hardener wrong cause it seams to chip easily.

I guess the bumpers look really different when theres no rubber bumperets, I like it smooths it out. Chips easy huh, I wounder if its a older acrylic dupont single stage? Hi metallics lead me to belive 2 stage base coat clear coat which there shouldent be that problem then unless he went with a cheeper paint for the clear that dosent have UV protectants? I used to paint for a classic car restoration shop in chicago before I joind the military. I did mine in the new PPG poly urithane single stage, I love the stuff its very expensive like 800-900$ for enough paint, hardner and reducer to make a gallon but it comes out like a seriously shiny rock hard wet looking candy.

youngstr, where did you get your rims? I had the exact same rims on my 87 GN, with nittos on it origianlly. They look great, but the studs had to be changed for the back spacing... I miss that car and those rims!!!

John:biggrin: