You can type here any text you want

Power coated or Painted Draglites??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hwfstru

Has anyone ever painted or powder coated your Weld Draglites? I am needing a change and do not want to buy new wheels right now and was thinking of powder coating my Draglites either gunmetal grey or flat or semi-gloss black. If anyone has pics or opinions please chime in and let me know what you think they will look like. My car is white with T-Tops 86, post any pics that you have.

Thanks

Just me, but;
I don't think that it will look right with the whole rim painted/powdercoated, so, I would consider powdercoating all but the outside rim either flat black, satin black to match the GN trim, or maybe a grey, leaving the outside circumferancial rim polished, or maybe beadblasted and cleared, or satin sanded and cleared. I would go with satin black on the inside disc to match the GN satin black trim, & then either polished, Gawd, do I hate to polish something as large as 4 rims, or lightly sanded/beadblasted & cleared. You would be the only kid on the block with those wheels, & they might look good.

Back