You can type here any text you want

Powerlogger Install?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87WE4BOOSTED

I NEED MORE BOOST!!
I have completed all the physical steps of the Power Logger install and the upgrade of the Scan Master. I'm havving problems with choosing a COM port while double clicking the EXCE file that's in the Powerlogger Folder. I went to my Device Manager and see that I'm using Com Port 9. When I choose Com Port 9 in the DOS window it does not like it. I even choose 1-9 as the COM Port. :confused: :confused:

Any help would be great.

I have completed all the physical steps of the Power Logger install and the upgrade of the Scan Master. I'm havving problems with choosing a COM port while double clicking the EXCE file that's in the Powerlogger Folder. I went to my Device Manager and see that I'm using Com Port 9. When I choose Com Port 9 in the DOS window it does not like it. I even choose 1-9 as the COM Port. :confused: :confused:

Any help would be great.

If you're using the latest you can automatically detect the com port.

not sure if this will help but...I had to go through each one until it worked

Auto Detect

If you're using the latest you can automatically detect the com port.

I do have the latest version. I also have it set for auto detect. I even tried setting it to COM port 9 in the powerlogger software. I only tried 1-9. Should I try 10-20? :confused: I guess I will go to full throttle and see what I can see.:rolleyes:

I do have the latest version. I also have it set for auto detect. I even tried setting it to COM port 9 in the powerlogger software. I only tried 1-9. Should I try 10-20? :confused: I guess I will go to full throttle and see what I can see.:rolleyes:

Mine picked out 10 as the one to use.

you did install the drivers?

Back