You can type here any text you want

Powermaster break problems

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Btw a complete new vacuum system is 1/4 the money of a rebuilt power disaster.

I'm going to keep my PM in place as long as possible. It's been good to me for 25 years and until recently had only needed a pressure accumulator. In the last few weeks I've been adding new components to the brake system for safety at the track as speeds are increasing. Holding 20#s on the foot brake and still making the 1st turn off at the track demonstrates the capabilities of a property working PM.

Works for me.

Yeah, im really thinking about converting it to a vacuum or hydroboost system. The vacuum seems cheaper, but ive heard people say that the turbo buicks dont make enough vacuum to provide good brakes. Is this true? Can I put a vacuum booster on my car with no problems? Its completely stock. (except for some minor repair parts)

Yeah, im really thinking about converting it to a vacuum or hydroboost system. The vacuum seems cheaper, but ive heard people say that the turbo buicks dont make enough vacuum to provide good brakes. Is this true? Can I put a vacuum booster on my car with no problems? Its completely stock. (except for some minor repair parts)
Vacuum is fine for a mostly stock car.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I've just seen a lot of mixed information on the vacuum booster on a turbocharged car. Some people say it won't create enough vacuum, and some say you will only have vacuum when you're off the boost. Is any of this true?

Back