Powermaster break problems

I'm going to keep my PM in place as long as possible. It's been good to me for 25 years and until recently had only needed a pressure accumulator. In the last few weeks I've been adding new components to the brake system for safety at the track as speeds are increasing. Holding 20#s on the foot brake and still making the 1st turn off at the track demonstrates the capabilities of a property working PM.

Works for me.

Yeah, im really thinking about converting it to a vacuum or hydroboost system. The vacuum seems cheaper, but ive heard people say that the turbo buicks dont make enough vacuum to provide good brakes. Is this true? Can I put a vacuum booster on my car with no problems? Its completely stock. (except for some minor repair parts)

Yeah, im really thinking about converting it to a vacuum or hydroboost system. The vacuum seems cheaper, but ive heard people say that the turbo buicks dont make enough vacuum to provide good brakes. Is this true? Can I put a vacuum booster on my car with no problems? Its completely stock. (except for some minor repair parts)
Vacuum is fine for a mostly stock car.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I've just seen a lot of mixed information on the vacuum booster on a turbocharged car. Some people say it won't create enough vacuum, and some say you will only have vacuum when you're off the boost. Is any of this true?