You can type here any text you want

Presicion Turbo & Engine TSM

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
I would like to thank Precision Turbo & Engine for sponsoring the TSM class at the 2010 Turbobuick.com Nationals!!

Precision Turbochargers

Precision’s line of turbochargers are engineered specifically for today’s wide array of vehicles. Standard SC series turbos feature a T31 Hi Flow turbine housing with a CNC machined Precision T04E style compressor cover that's been redesigned for maximum efficiency. Provisions for an integral wastegate are optional.

Ten different models are available for power levels ranging from 450 to 700 horsepower!

FREE BIG STUFF 3 software!

Ever thought about switching to Fuel Injection? If you have, then you'll definitely want to use the BIG STUFF 3 POWER TRAIN CONTROLLER for your Engine Management System! Now you can see all the features, including real data logs and complete instructions, in your own home or business, on your own computer, FOR FREE!! No payment what-so-ever!

The payouts are as follows:

$1500 to win
$700 Runner Up
$150 semis
$100 entry fee

There will also be a Bonus paid to the best losing reaction time in the first round of eliminations on Saturday of $50

Furthere rules and information regarding TSM can be found here:
TSM

This format will be heads-up/pro tree. There must be a 5 CAR MINIMUM in order to run the class. All current TSM rules will be in effect up to and including the day of the race. As it stands for now the current RRA will be Steve Sullivan. All entries will be given a Precision Turbo & Engine decal that must be on the car before first round of qualifying on Friday. Thanks to Precision Turbo & Engine for sponsoring the TSM class and we will see everyone in March!!

pte.jpg

Wow.. I think that may beat out any other Buick payouts ever.

I know its been posted somewhere, but what is the date and zip code where this is at? Thanks.

March 15-20th 2010
The Tech meet is in Burlington, NC. The racing is in Greensboro, NC. Both towns are side by side. Hotel to tech meet (mon - wed) 15-20min. Hotel to dragstrip (wed - Sat)15-20min other direction. Hotels are almost dead center of both. As soon as the holidays are done there will be a schedule of events page for both meets. Maybe before that;)

Payouts are among the highest ever seen for ANY buick event anywhere. You guys spend money to go fast and support us so I say we owe it to you the racers to pay you back for your support. Look at what happened at Reynolds, Cal and Holly paid out nearly $5000 in cash money and the event went better than expected and Holly is ready for next year so what does that tell you?? Obviously she did well and its only going to generate Hartline Performance more business. The event is not about the money just as Reynolds was not. TSO and TSM BOTH received a bump in the purse OVER what was advertised. I firmly believe that if you take care of folks they will take care of you. All we want to do is break even with the track rental, simple enough isn't it. We all know we don't earn much of a living dragracing at our level. For me it's all about the Fun and fellowship with fellow buick racers. Life is too damn short to argue over petty things like North vs South, East vs West or whatever IMHO... Everyone is welcome to attend as it is the first and HOPEFULLY not the last of its kind at an 1/8th mile track. If it does really well and grow then we always have ZMAX in Concord to look at. If it does poorly than it is what it is but I can PROMISE you it ain't from lack of trying... It will be my luck that March 14th we will have the largest Noreaster event ever recorded on the east coast dumping 2+ feet of snow on us. (Knock on wood it don't happen)

That is the goal.

We want to give as much back to you guys as possible. Jason you are a prime example, I know you travel so much to these events and the cost of just getting there is usually more than you could win. You guys are the reason the crowds come. They like to see you guys drive the tar out of these cars... You bring the crowd and should get rewarded as so... We are just out for a good time:)

Does that 100 bucks include track entry for all days or just to race? I just need to see what kinda budget I need to get together to make this event. Thanks again.

Does that 100 bucks include track entry for all days or just to race? I just need to see what kinda budget I need to get together to make this event. Thanks again.

$100 class entry only. Does not include daily gate entry or time runs.

Ok, last question for now...I promise lol.

What are the costs per day at the track, and prices to run? Thanks!

Ok, last question for now...I promise lol.

What are the costs per day at the track, and prices to run? Thanks!

You know actually I can't find my sheet:frown:

To my knowledge it is:
$10 spectator fee (wed and Thur)
$15 spectator fee (Fri and Sat)
$10 to make time runs each day

Ths

What will the payouts for the newest and hottest class going<THS> be at your event ?I have a 12 hour drive to make this event, on a small budget.
DDay

What will the payouts for the newest and hottest class going<THS> be at your event ?I have a 12 hour drive to make this event, on a small budget.
DDay

Dunno yet if we are going to have that class. We will try to find a sponsor and will let you know.

DDay
Yes I am curious about this class also

Contact Kip this is the class he built i think,maybe he will sponsor

If things go right maybe I will sponsor a 6.49 index class :)

Dunno yet if we are going to have that class. We will try to find a sponsor and will let you know.

Clint, am I crazy I thought I had already seen the payouts listed for THS??
Next question, why did you ask us to have THS at this event and now it looks like you are backing up? We should get this cleared up ASAP as I know many people have to put in for their vacation time pretty far in advance and this event is comming up fast.

Take care, Kip

PS I went to the payout threads were it was listed but canot open them for some reason, so I put a question in them about that.

Clint, am I crazy I thought I had already seen the payouts listed for THS??
Next question, why did you ask us to have THS at this event and now it looks like you are backing up? We should get this cleared up ASAP as I know many people have to put in for their vacation time pretty far in advance and this event is comming up fast.

Take care, Kip

PS I went to the payout threads were it was listed but canot open them for some reason, so I put a question in them about that.

Kip, where did you see me say I was backing out??
why don't you PM me your phone number so we can discuss the class. This thread is for TSM so lets keep it on track.

Kip, where did you see me say I was backing out??
why don't you PM me your phone number so we can discuss the class. This thread is for TSM so lets keep it on track.

Clint, when I saw payouts listed for the class and then read "Dunno yet if we are going to have that class" it made me think you were backing out.
Here is my phone number 812-280-1143. It was in the thread about the Reynold THS class you were in also.
I agree lets get this back on the TSM topic, the only reason I replied here the THS was referenced by the last three posts before mine.

Thanks, Kip

Jason White actually won TSM (full purse) & runner up in TSO. Pics to
Follow :)

There wasn't but 3 cars... One of them ours with a blown hg...

We still paid the FULL purse as it was guaranteed!

Congrats Jason for another great showing and win in TSM:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back