You can type here any text you want

Presicion Turbo & Engine TSM

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Jason!!

What are the chances of having this race later in the season next year? I struggle to get ready for bg, no way a race 2 months before that will ever happen for me. I'm not the only tsm racer in this boat from everyone I talked to.

Of course, We want to try not to interfere with other event, Maybe a fall date will work, we are open for whatever works for the masses

Of course, We want to try not to interfere with other event, Maybe a fall date will work, we are open for whatever works for the masses

That would be cool. A june-july date would work too.

Bg and norwalk are in may. Then we have nothing until august when the bpg event happens. Sept is usually the mw buick race, and nov is reynolds. It would be cool to have an event in the middle
imo.

There wasn't but 3 cars... One of them ours with a blown hg...

We still paid the FULL purse as it was guaranteed!

Congrats Jason for another great showing and win in TSM:cool:

Actually, there were 5 TSM cars. One good thing about 1/8th mile racing is it is alot closer and more on the driver to cut a good light. I had my hands full with a couple guys.

Thank you to PTE and Shane for the full Payout!

Most races would not have paid out at all.

I bet alot of other racers wished they would have come on down now!

Thanks for getting the correct info Jason!

Congrats again buddy!!

Great job Jason. In addition to the big payout, you also earned $100 contingency from us for winning TSM and another $50 for runner up in TSO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back