You can type here any text you want

price reduced on leftover 9 second combo parts for this weekend only...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1985GN

Breaking parts
lowering prices to see if i can get rid of the leftover parts...prices will go back up to the listing i had before if these do not sell by this monday then i will sit on the parts for the time being

14 bolt full race ported Champion aluminun GN1 heads...ported by champion, comes with 1.5 scorpion roller rockers and ARP head sturds...$1900 shipped

Precision dual ball bearing 70hpq turbo. .85 housing, comes iwth steel braided oil feed line. turbo has only about 1000miles since i got it from a guy who had basically no miles on it. wastegate hole already ported. this turbo has been proven on this page to go low 9's and high 140's...$1400 shipped

Ported lower intake manifold by VPE racing in NJ..no egr, port matched by me later on for a felpro 1200 gasket..one hole could use new threads as it has a stud in it for now for my setup..comes with new felpro gaskets and sheet metal valley pan..$185 shipped

siemens 83lb injectors that were flow matched when i got them and i have had them for about 8 months...$185 shipped

BOPth350 with 3400 pats performace convertor...went 9's with a 1.48 60' with this setup...prefer local sale on this as well..$525 bucks

Caspers electronics xfi adapter to gn computer harness..$150 shipped

Cam sensor...$40shipped

billet vaccum block on top of throttle body....$30 shipped

for those looking for pics pleasae send me your email...and i will also have a pic of those injectors this week...

why dont people that wants to sell stuff local, put where they live,,,,,
interested in the 350 trans...

Back