You can type here any text you want

Pristine '87 GN for Sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PerryB

Listing this car for my Dad. The car is in Paris, TN and his e-mail address is hbush7@charter.net

Less than 26,000 miles. Hooker exhaust and rear seat body braces added. Otherwise bone stock original including the wheels and tires with 3000 miles on them. The wheels/tires in the pictures are not included - the originals will be put back on for the new owner. Only issue is a flaky radio and the cassette player doesn't work. ALL else is A1. $25,000 firm and worth it.

Attachments

• gn11.jpg
    gn11.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 647
  • gn22.jpg
    gn22.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 649
  • gn33.jpg
    gn33.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 645
  • gn44.jpg
    gn44.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 645
  • gn55.jpg
    gn55.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 643
More pics...

More pictures.

Attachments

• gn66.jpg
    gn66.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 642
  • gn77.jpg
    gn77.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 643
  • gn88.jpg
    gn88.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 635
Guys, this is one of my old cars and I can tell you that Perry hasnt described this car to it's fullest. This car is absolutely amazing. It is truely the nicest car I have owned. The new owner will have one very very nice car.

There is a large web-footed and clawed creature behind the drivers seat. Does it come with it?

Bump for a darn nice car.

How many low mile clean cars do you have?

With or without said creature.........:biggrin:

Nice car. And built-in Fossil fuel
Good luck with the sale

Bryan

oh my

those wheels kill that car....sorry....

they belong on a 1979 camaro lol

very nice car though.....

X2 on the rims. Take some pics with the stockers on it'll help in your sale.

Working on pics with the right wheels/tires. Also asked for pictures of the undercarriage which is so clean.

Jeremy - thanks much for the comments! Anyone who knows you, your cars, and your standards for how to do things will understand that your endorsement is worth something! Price is now $27,000; Ex-Polzin Car here!!

Just kidding of course....but quite serious about $25,000 being a firm price. Please, believe this - no time for nonsense. The creature may possibly be negotiated for... :)

Just in case anyone notices and is wondering...PerryB and Wisemiller are both me, Perry. Tried with great frustration to get logged in a few nights ago...couldn't do it until I created a new ID....but it's me!

My '87 just actually left on the truck for MA about 30 minutes ago...I actually feel a little sick. I'll be back though...

Dad is also looking to create some space at home but has no big need to sell....told him to start here before going to ebay...

More pics

Should have checked my e-mail first....had updated pictures waiting for me, Here they are:

Attachments

• gn10.jpg
    gn10.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 451
  • gn13.jpg
    gn13.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 447
  • gn14.jpg
    gn14.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 448
  • gn15.jpg
    gn15.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 439
  • gn16.jpg
    gn16.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 438
Working on pics with the right wheels/tires. Also asked for pictures of the undercarriage which is so clean.

Jeremy - thanks much for the comments! Anyone who knows you, your cars, and your standards for how to do things will understand that your endorsement is worth something! Price is now $27,000; Ex-Polzin Car here!!

Just kidding of course....but quite serious about $25,000 being a firm price. Please, believe this - no time for nonsense. The creature may possibly be negotiated for... :)

HAHA! Thats funny! Well I have no problem in saying that car is amazing. You know I had planned for it to be bubbled and stashed but since your dad needed something to enjoy, I couldnt pass up the opportunity to make Hulon part of the TB community! Man, that car is soooo nice.

It may be a good idea to state that the tires were originally taken off the car at less than 200 miles and were bagged and stored until I mounted them on the wheels a couple years ago for your dad. Not sure how much he drove on them but i do know you made him take them off quick. No dry rotting in those tires. The undercarraige is extremely clean, frame looks as new.

AND......... I have to say it, sorry Perry but it was quicker than your car in stock form. Sorry but it's weird how the two cars, bone stock could be different. Your dads car was just quick...thats all there is to it. Car runs perfectly!

Should have been more careful with my comment about all else being bone stock original. The paint is not original - it is MUCH better. High quality bumper to bumper....

Back