Private replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Childish, hmmmm, who started the NAME calling and who wants to purchase something from someone who talks like this???? STRIKE THREE YOUR OUT!!!

Apparently you dont read so well. I told you to name the day.
Secondly, if you start on Bruce, you are gonna have some more serious problems. He is one of the most helpful people in this community. I have talked to him on numerous occasions about many different topics, he is always there with some advice. And i have never spent a DIME at his business. He epitomizes "fast with class". You my friend are not worthy to speak his name!

Scott

Redneck, you own a bar? I feel a road trip coming on. Where is Weston?

Scott

You too IRV

I forgot that I poured an extra one for you..

Also.... I kicked a trash talking idiot off the stool and outta the bar so you can take the seat next to BRUCE..

Sorry for the delay in getting this to ya but I had stuff to take care of.. Thanks for the backup there IRV... Enjoy the brew..

Tony

Originally posted by Just here
Now I remember why I don't care for REDNECKS! They're overbearing UNDER educated people in general. Save it, Mr. "I got another used one too"... I had one IN 1986, so YOU can say what you want, you clown with a frown. I don't CARE if you like me or not. YOU can't backup word #1 either.
As for being a racer at Moroso "back then", I WAS.
Oddly, enough, I don't happen to remember ONE rednecks GN, no matter WHAT it ran! Do you think someone WITH a quick car would remember one ruinning 13's?? Nahhh.... That won't happen. People running 18'swouldn't remember someone runninf 13's. That's not how it works. If you didn't manage to lose yours (I recommend a garage, but your trailer may not have one) I'd surely invite you to race too. Against a pickup truck! That should suit you well, all things considered.
Irv JUNOIR, you again... I said at the start that I planned
to NOT say much about my car. That was indeed part of the plan. However, since YOU can't remember that post (too busy trying to figure out your next bad line), I'll tell you alittle more. There is nitrous (I know I said that) and the NOS it is capable of a 500hp shot (in 2 stages). The engine is a 351W block, I know I said that too and it's a stroker. However, for the kid who thinks it's up to him to know, it's a 408c.i. A351 Sportsman blocked stroker. More you want to know?? It has TFS Twisted Wedge "R" stage II heads on it. one probably outflows BOTH on your car. I don't care to tell you the compression ratio. I can tell you te crank rods and pistons are all forged. It makes over 500rwhp without the nitrous. Need more info kiddo??? Tough.
You wanna know about the Ranger?? 302HO with aftermarket cam, heads and intake. STOCK blore and stroke. It too, has nitrous (I've said all this) and it's run AT LEAST 11's at Moroso (you've heard of that, right?) For any more info, SHUT UP AND RACE! BTW, your BEST time isn't even within 1 second of my WORST in the 4 passes I've made. So save it, dreamerboy.
JOE1320... It's ALREADY SOLD! I made mself a sale today and YOU didn't cost me a DIME!
Goodday to you all.. I'll MAYBE see you at the track! IF you have the BALLS to race me!

Redneck, sorry my friend, a measure of someones class is by their language and if you do not have anything nice to say why say it??? It only makes things worse by trying to show off, sorry i am not impressed whatsoever by your car because you sound like trash which seems to imply exactly what you sell and i feel sorry for the person doing business with you...;)

Confused..

"Redneck, sorry my friend, a measure of someones class is by their language and if you do not have anything nice to say why say it??? It only makes things worse by trying to show off, sorry i am not impressed whatsoever by your car because you sound like trash which seems to imply exactly what you sell and i feel sorry for the person doing business with you..."

I think you have me confused... I do not have a trannie to sell.. My car was stolen yesterday so I think you may need to reread. Hope this helps..

Tony

NO REDNECK NOT YOU!!! HA i was referring to his post referring us as being rednecks, sorry my car is far from being redneck as well as me being a redneck but i have NOTHING against rednecks, just saying:). I was Basically saying that he is a low class person by what his posts stated and thanks to Bruce:cool:

One for you too..

Hey.. it happens.. I must be a couple ahead of you all soooooo another round for BRUCE and SCOTT and TWO for POWERV6 :D

Anyone got plans for Memorial Day?? I am gonna wallow in my misery and mourn the loss of my Southern Belle. Anyone wanna join me in drinkin to her??

Tony

This is from Oct 98, my first time at the track. Stock turbo, inj, ic, downpipe, exhaust, 225/60/15 radials, 93 octane, test pipe (no cat), Street Lethal chip, 17lbs boost (non adjustable wg rod) and a paper clip to lock the tcc.

60' 2.170
330 5.800
1/8 8.792
mph 81.80
1000 11.387
1/4 13.589
mph 102.07

That's as close to stock as I have ever been and taken it to the track. Not sure what the point is, usually people who kept their cars stock had no interest in taking it to the track, so you'll have a hard time finding time slips. I do remember street racing IROCs, Formula 350s, and 5.0L Mustangs back when the car was new. Don't remember seeing their taillights though. :)

Mike

Im taking this guy up on his offer, he is suppose to meet me @ the track tomorrow night with his brothers ford ranger that is suppose to be a 10 second ride. I really do not know what to expect, if this guy acts like he does on here, we may not only be racing cars if you know what i mean. :eek:

The car will be in Kill Mode for this meeting. I'll post the results.

Alex

Go get him Alex!!!

This guy wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't a jerk!! ;)

He knows he was being an a-hole, and he got us riled up, so I guess he got what he was after. Now BSB has to layeth the smack down.

Hows it running with the new turbo?

Originally posted by BLACK6PACK

Hows it running with the new turbo?

Real good. ;) Car feels stronger then it ever did, and the car has not even seen 20 psi yet. I had some nasty header leaks that were hurting me to, and there gone too..so we will see..:cool:

Alex

NOBODY WILL DO THIS >>> PERIOD!

Well.... This morning on our answering machine at work , this guy ( Robert) left a very nasty message. I WANT you guys to know my buisness and this board are two seperate entities. I DO NOT appreciate someone calling my place of buisness to rant and swear and demean me. I will not tolerate it. AT ALL!
As for the Art Carr thing, What did you want them to say? And it is really nobody's buisness.
I tried to relay in a prior post that this guy was going about this all the wrong way. I really wasnt trying to silence him more than I wanted him to be a little more nice and polite in his mannerisms. A cocky rival instigator is not always a bad thing but the method at which this guy is taking is wrong. You can razz or play around which we all like to do, but have some class. You want to call someone out to race fine, but dont be a **** about it, make it fun, make it a contest , not a name calling fest.
This Robert also said I threatened him. WHERE? AS far as the board yes I feel he owed some kind of "well that was wrong"
but he feels you guys started it. ( Yea right)

I WILL SAY THAT NOBODY CALLS MY BUISNESS AND LEAVES A DEROGATORY MESSAGE ON THE ANSWERING MACHINE!

YOU GOT A PROBLEM, FIND ME PERSONALLY! I AM EASY TO FIND OR EMAIL!

At first I was just doing my job. NOW I am freaking pissed off royally. NOBODY WILL DO THIS AGAIN! PERIOD!!!!!!
DO NOT MAKE THIS PERSONAL ROBERT!

NOW....... YOU owe ME an APOLOGY, and you speak of childish crap? That was pretty low on the pole my friend and I will not stand for it!

You are now starting another war that you will have nobody to defend. What you did was wrong and I expect an apology for it.
With all I do for this and other communities, This I will not tolerate!

I even tried to help you but when I get emails regarding look at this I have to act as an admin.

You had no right calling my buisness and doing that.

I will wait to hear from you on HERE and then I will decide
If my reaction was wrong. You know I would have been much more receptive to your plite if you wouldnt have left that nasty message.
As for my name and dealings with ART CARR the man (see I deal with him direct )
IT IS NONE OF YOUR FRIGGIN BUISNESS!!!!

I will be waiting.

Bruce is here to help people with tech issues and more. He gives a great deal to this board and no one should be calling his place of business leaving nasty messages over what he does on this board because this board and his place of business are two completely separate entities.

If you have a problem on this site, you take it to e-mail. You do NOT carry it out here showboating your ignorance nor do you bother someone on a personal and private level such as calling their home or place of business to give them a hard time, FOR ANY REASON. This sort of activity as a result of this site is not the right thing to do and is not welcome on this board or as a result of this board.

What is this guys problem??

Do you(We4) know this guy or have done business with him?? Why would he come on here, and then literally start picking fights with you, along with everyone else, like he is better then everyone with his rustang. I think this guy needs to get taught a lesson on who to mess with and who not to mess with. Calling peoples businesses and leaving nasty messages in completely uncalled for and childish to say the least.

Like i said, I am suppose to be meeting this clown tomorrow night to shut his ass up and race, but if this keeps up, i think i just may bring a few friends to have a "talk" with our friend Robert.

Alex

its funny because i was very VERY close to purchasing that transmssion but glad i didnt. I wrote him, rob, and explained why, i just feel like someone trying to sell something should not BAD MOUTH the people he is trying to sell too, and thats exactly how it seemed. Its one thing to write and ask what he was asking, quite ANOTHER on how it was done, of course this was already written but i am just explaining why he may be calling you bruce, POTENTIAL BUYERS have went ELSEWHERE, who wants to buy something from someone who cannot show the decency and apologize about his generalzations he was making, problem would of been SOLVED, seems an apology now would seriously not do much, but its a start:)

THAT'S JUST WRONG.....

ON ALL ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!

There is a difference between life on the board and life in GENERAL. You never bring stuff that is done here into someones personal life.

BRUCE and ALL OTHERS, I can say that Iam sorry if I in any way offended anyone I would never think to bring such actions outside this arena. Stuff like that should be left HERE.

I HOPE HE IS HOG TIED AND GIVEN A REAL SOUTHERN LESSON IN MANNERS!!

I am a firm believer in YOU NEVER KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO. I don't know if when I get my car back (From the idiots that stole it) if I may have to deal with BRUCE, or anone on this board for that matter and I would want to make sure that I have my P's and Q's in order. I can't believe that idiot took it that far. THAT IS NOT COOL!!!!!!

So, in light of this I think ANOTHER ROUND of BEER is in order for all of us and it is on me. By the way, like I said I am going out drinkin this weekend to the memory of "Southern Comfort" you are all welcome to join me.

I hope that HORSEMEAT has gotten the clue and hopefully will not be back.

Tony

I think I'll add to this...

The little troll wrote me a few nasty e-mails, so I think I'll post them here for all to see. Trolls will be trolls.

#1.

Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 02:53:41 EDT

Subject: What WERE you thiking of?

To: Joeb1320@yahoo.com

Joe,
Did you, or do you think that talking trash like that really
affects me? I suppose you were interested in the transmission but got upset about something I said. SO friggin' WHAT? The transmission sold. It was a good deal and even your hero, Bruce said so. Do you think that EVERYONE is so childish as to pass on such a deal just because a few nobodies got angry?? Nope!
I asked a simple question. You guys got bent because you're all
to "special" to not answer when you know you didn't HAVE the correct one! So now you're all upset and you think if none of YOU purchase the product, that nobody else will either. BAD thought process on your part.
Look around, look aound! Did someone tell you that there aren't any people who might need a GN transmission EXCEPT those on this web board? DUH! You'll find that you get glad in the same pants you got mad in! Regardless, you're young, you'll adjust. Do you even know what my initial thread was??? If you do, care to offer an ANSWER here, since you didn't do so on the board??? You're all acting like 2 year olds who couldn't get the pacifier back from mommy. Good day

And #2.

Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 02:04:59 EDT

Subject: The transmission was sold

To: Joeb1320@yahoo.com

Thanks for your input. A day late and $1,600.00 SHORT!
You kids crack me up when you get to whining! You've taken a simple questin and tuned it into a "bash the guy you can't compete with" contest.
Do I care? Hardly. It's not so difficult to see the simple facts. Take that 255hp 3600 lb (w/o driver) GN that should run 14.07@96 according to all the numbers and compare it to 3300 lb (with driver) Mustag with 260hp. You guys will still argue that the GN runs 13's and the Mustang doesn't. That's egotistical at best. Add a driver and the GN weighs in at about 3750 and the 1/4 mile ET drops to the 14.30's. Imagine that! Good day

I simply replied that I was running low 9s while you were probably still in diapers..... Stop trying to annoy adults and you won't be treated like a child.

Alex....... Where the heck is his mustrag? Why do you have to run his brother's ride?

Re: I think I'll add to this...

Originally posted by Joe 1320

Alex....... Where the heck is his mustrag? Why do you have to run his brother's ride?

If the mustang is what he says it is, he is also a little out of my league. Supposively it also has no tranny right now. As for his brothers truck, I think i have something for this guy with his truck. He has no clue what is done to my car, and what it runs.:D I really hope he shows tomorrow, just to see whatthe face is behind the keyboard.

Wonder if he talks this much sh)it in person?

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.