Progress pics of my car (cage, battery)

KevinB

Here is some progress pictures of the roll cage installation, dash rewire and battery relocation project I have been working on. Big thanks to my buddy Tom Robison for helping out on the cage! I still have a little to do...the trunk needs to be painted and the interior needs to have the finishing touches done still.

Here's the pics:

100_1459.jpg

NHRA certified!
100_1461.jpg

interior back in
100_1479.jpg

100_1476.jpg

100_1475.jpg

Trunk still needs a little work...
100_1472.jpg

That's some nice work. Tight fit. They don't all come out that good. Should look nice when completed. Needs trunk kit IMO.

Nice pics Kevin that cage looks good he did a nice job, Keep us updated on when you finish show us more pics:D when it's done.

Car is looking good Kevin, now get a trailer so you dont have any more mishaps:biggrin: .

Thanks Deren. I'm too poor for a real car trailer. lol. It's nice to have all the local tracks close to the house, easy to drive to and from with slicks on:)

Did you get your hg fixed?

That's some nice work. Tight fit. They don't all come out that good. Should look nice when completed. Needs trunk kit IMO.

Thanks! There was a trunk kit in it...but it was showing it's age bad. Plus I left a quart of leaky transmission fluid in it over the winter, the carpet didn't fair to well:mad:

Nope, new job wont allow for it. I will miss out on Norwalk as well. I should be in cleveland from the 15th of may til june 8th or so, Unless the training gets suspended a week I will miss out on BG. But I do plan on going to norwalk to watch as its only an hour or so from cleveland, I just wont be there the whole weekend.