You can type here any text you want

project or parts car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87lightweight

i am listing this car for a friend of mine, 87 grand national 85,000 miles bone stock, the car belonged to his father that passed away a few years ago and they just let it sit in a farm lot, it has alot of rust would probably need a donor tub to fix, frame looked solid, nice doghouse, interior is rough and has had mice living in it, we did not try to start since it has been sitting but was a daily driver before parked.
located in connersville indiana, asking $3,000.00
proj1.jpg

proj2.jpg

proj3.jpg

proj4.jpg

proj5.jpg

Wow, it makes you wonder how some of these cars ever got like that. Guess they were once considered "just another car"?

Should make a good project for someone.

yeah its a real shame, he had a we4 that he did take care of and its still nice the sons keeping it though.

Hell that looks easy compared to mine. I hope projects are coming up like this next year. Wanna redo another for a driver.

grow

Steve, Maybe You Should Plant That One And Water It, Farmers In Indiana Can Grow Anything?

the frame looked good but the rockers and trunk has rust couldnt see the floors very well but i am sure there is rust

Back