PTC 9.5" converter for th400

norbs

Classic fast, XFI, SPortsman & MS3 programming
I have a used PTC 9.5" converter to fit turbo 400. This converter uses a steel TH04 configuration stator and will net 3000 rpm highway cruise rpm, 3000 rpm @ 0 psi boost on a 231 iron headed motor. This will flash to 4500 on the T brake no probem and i have seen 4000 rpm on the foot brake. $500 shipped. I had to remove it since i did not like it slipping on the highway with the gearvendors. If you have a normal th400 and like to cruise at 3000 rpm it would work fine.

Attachments

• untilled-2.JPG
    untilled-2.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 240
Otto, we use a different stator now. I can have the new stator put in and swapped to 27 spline for the 200r if your interested. I'll work with you on the $$.

If i could sell that pump and reg in the for sale section,Id buy it.
Need a fuel pump norbs?
I can include some braided lines also!

No thanks on the pump already got a magnafuel to put in. I could have used those shocks you sold though.

Need anything else in trade like brand new polished center line auto drags or 28 x 9 mt brand new slicks or sportsman fronts?

Need anything else in trade like brand new polished center line auto drags or 28 x 9 mt brand new slicks or sportsman fronts?

I'm good in that department, stock appearing keeps a low profile....

Attachments

• t_side08.JPG
    t_side08.JPG
    12.5 KB · Views: 158
converter

i am interested in the converter if you still have it. i have a new 3.5" thdp i will trade you straight up. i can do cash too.........thanks Bob

Converter has been sold. Thanks everyone for looking.

norb

MO is in the mail and thanks........................................................Bob