You can type here any text you want

Pushrod sizes

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

stagemonster

R.C. entourage
So today i was measuring for new pushrods and after adjusting pushrod length checker I found i need pushrods that are 8.832 in length to get .035 preload on my lifters. I havent called any pushrod companys yet but from what ive looked at so far (summit,internet,ect) the closest two sizes there are is 8.850 and 8.800. If i go with the 8.850 ill be at .055 preload and if i go with 8.800 ill be at .003 preload which deff is not enought. Do you guys think i will be fine at 8.850 with .055 preload or should i get custom ones made at 8.832. Do you guys know of anybody that may stock 8.830 pushrods. Any input would be great thanks.

Thanks brian how you been. Ever get you problems worked out?

doing good! how bout you? didnt get my problem worked out. just got a new cut crank and steel caps. want to get them installed and just today my roller cam kit came!!! want to get my motor rebuilt before summer but dont know where to take it! weber maybe.

Back