put a deposit on a 07 mustang shelby GT

ummmmm.... did you guys look at the date on this thread :eek: :p he probably bought it, drove it, and sold it by now ;)

If he bought it for $3k over sticker and then sold it--He made money----if not--i will give him $3k over sticker right now for it!!!!!

Saw a blk one on the road today, Like the Viper, didnt sound as mean as you'd think coming off idle, but a little more revs, and you just know something is hiding inside. Real cool car!

ummmmm.... did you guys look at the date on this thread :eek: :p he probably bought it, drove it, and sold it by now ;)
---------------------
No, Dan, I did not, thank you, and shame on me. Now where's my alzheimer pills at?

---------------------
No, Dan, I did not, thank you, and shame on me. Now where's my alzheimer pills at?

hahahaha... I now look ..seeing that I had done the same thing before :eek: :p guess the guy is still out driving his "old" car .... prob thinkin about the new GT 500KR's :biggrin:

i did'nt like mustangs at all, UNTIL i rented the mustang shelby from hertz, :eek: , I loved the way the car looks and i really, really love the way the car sounds, i wish when i install my 3inch exhaust it sounds like that mustang does,

i rented the shelby in order to go get my engine block for my buick in North carolina:D , I thought that car had 500 horses but someone told me no, only 335hp is that true? cause if your mustang will come with 500hp, that car is going to be sick:cool: , well Good luck on the price i hope you get a good deal. they are awesome cars.

well..here's the update...I did buy a Red/white stripe GT500...ended up more than 3k over,but less than many paid..I recently upped the horsepower to 700rwhp..with a kenne bell 2.8 unit..This is the best all around car i've owned to date..great manners,comfortable,10 sec capabilty,on DR's..Great car...
DSC06724.jpg

DSC06728.jpg

shelby.jpg

Very nice GT500, i saw a black convertible on the way to lunch with a 30 day tag on it. It wasnt loud at all.

That kenne bell blower must music to the ears:eek:

BW