You can type here any text you want

putting a feeler out 87 WE4 CAR

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbot990

A member since 05
1987 WE4 car blk and gray no rust 70k on the miles this is a good friend of mine he,s spent many dallors on this car perfect paint always garaged stock wheels and tires also this a Ttop car int is 100% i will have pictures on friday 15,000 takes the car this has some great parts as well 10 sec sleeper 109 girdled bottom end ported heads and intake very clean 67 turbo 65 pnd inj THANK YOU.

Trw pistons stock rods hard rod bolts 224/224 flat tappet 1.6 postons roller rockers comps 110 valve springs stainless vavles pte frt mount intercooler 67 pt trim turbo th downpipe poston headers rjc girdle all arp studs single shoot 3 inch stailess exhaust built 200r 3000 art car 9.5 mosier axels with eaton poss unit dual pumps 65 pnd inj pte 110 chip and caspers thumb wheel air bags racing shocks all postons braces fiber glass bumper rear air condition pump delete pulley still have the pump msd dis 4 line lock the car was only raced 5 to 7 times thats it, drove alittle on the street very low miles on the drive train sorry correction on the miles on the body 85,307 he just called me i should have the car here this evening Brett i helped him with this car on parts tuning 765-744-6115

Back