Putting feelers out the real GNX #234

Fat Nat

Guys I have GNX 234 going up for sale. This is a long time customer of ours who has decided to move on. 1 owner car. This is a driver that we are going to touch up and put up for sale. Whats the worth of a car that is not a museum piece. I will have more pics soon just wanted to put this out there.
gnx.JPG

Car looks nice from what you posted, what are the faults of the car? Rust, Mileage, interior condition, undercarriage condition and upgrades/changes from original will all affect the price. I missed out on a high mileage GNX that Kirban was selling years ago...still wishing I had gotten that car. The car had 17x,xxx miles on it and went for something like 13k. Good luck.

Bryan

Car looks nice from what you posted, what are the faults of the car? Rust, Mileage, interior condition, undercarriage condition and upgrades/changes from original will all affect the price. I missed out on a high mileage GNX that Kirban was selling years ago...still wishing I had gotten that car. The car had 17x,xxx miles on it and went for something like 13k. Good luck.

Bryan
Holy hell 13k for a gnx I will light this thing on fire and roast hot dogs and marshmellows over its dead corpse before I sold it for that I've seen thrown together clones go for double that

pm me with your asking price i have a stage 2 motor and tranny waiting for it and i will sell the motor and tranny to the diehard GNX owners

So, what are you asking? Price must be posted, otherwise price police will kill your ad. At this point in time, I'm looking for a limited with tan leather, or a gnx! Glws

gnx2.JPG

Guys car is on its way back to stock. The original owner has had his fun and is in the process of building a street rod and is the only reason he is selling it. price is set at an affordable 39,000. Please call the shop with any questions about the car 410 643 1515.
Thanks Jeff