You can type here any text you want

qa 1 shock s/u

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DEMO MAN

coming to a ghetto near u
got qa 1's on my rear, 12 way ajustable. how are you guys setting them for street and track? thanks, tim

Usually, I set them at the middle position (#6) to begin with and depending on the track conditions, I turn them up if traction's good or down if if ain't...

Claude. :smile:

Usually, I set them at the middle position (#6) to begin with and depending on the track conditions, I turn them up if traction's good or down if if ain't...

do you set them at the same for the street? thanks, tim

I never tried different settings for the street. I installed the QA1's mainly because I wanted to be able to fine tune the suspension at the track but I guess that the middle setting (#6) is probably ok for daily driving conditions...

thanks alot i'm gonna give it a try on 6, was just looking for some opinions on what works well for others. tim

Are u guys getting the single or double adjustable ones???

single ajustable, double ajustable "R" SERIES" are race only. btw took the car for a ride on the street setup at 6 and its too stiff. turned it down to 3 and it's all good:)
thanks, tim

Back