You can type here any text you want

Qa1 coilovers?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

6togo

How are these on a street car that will see some track time? how do they handle in corners? how much adjustability do they have for lowering the front?
Chris

i have sold lots of these and they are a Great set up. are they the best you can buy? probably not but in the last 5 years we have had 1 warranty and no complaints. for the money i don't think you can get a better set up that is adjustable. lots of adjustment.

Make sure that you get the latest version of this system. They have revised shock valving to make the shock adjustments more consistent. I dont think there is a external way to tell , but the latest version had a notice inside the box.

A buddy of mine has them on his 87 El Camino. The car rides like a Mercedes. I never rode in a older car that ran so smooth over bumps and railroad tracks. It handle great also.

What rate springs is he using that would probably make the difference does he run it lowered down?
Chris

Back