You can type here any text you want

QA1 Shocks

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87Turbo-TWE4

I was looking at the single adjustable stock shocks and wanted to know opinions from anyone using them. Specifically how easy to install, changed ride height and all that.

Shocks don't change ride height...You adjust the stiffness of the shock.

Unless you are talking coilover shocks.

qa1

i have 12way adjustables --- bas ass!!! for street and strip

I have single adjustables on all four corners. Work great, a little tough adjusting front though. They replace just like any other shock. I heard the quality has suffered lately. Strange makes an equivalent shock and I have not heard anything negative about them.

Qa1 had problems about 5 years ago and later with the O rings leeking, they changed the type of o rings and haven't had problems since.
On the stange watch the product I personaaly know 2 guys that bought them and the adjusters didn't work after a month.

Single Qa1 "R" 12 way on teh front and QA1 single 12 way on teh back. Love them . You tighten the shock you notice or vice versa.

They are rebuildable to. Going on a year on mine so far so good

What do you guys who are running these QA1 single 12 way adjustable shocks have them set at front and rear?

Plus what are your sixty foot times at these settings?

I have mine all set on the first click. Just wondering what others have there's set at.

Thanks for replying guys. I guess I'll pick up some after Christmas. I like them because you have 12 adjustable positions like the Rancho shocks I had on my truck. Loved those shocks.

I can't really recommwnd a setting because I don't deag the car that much, but in the rear you would want a liitle stiffer on the right side like your air bag.

Back