Question for Razor...

TiClone

Julio, on the kit for Syclone, the wiring instrucs/diagram have the purple wire that comes from the main controller going to a "negative source input" or a connection for the emergency brake. I'm not sure where this connection would be on my truck. I currently have it connected to chassis ground. I'm assuming this is not currect. Can you give me a little better insight on what this should be connected to.

Thanks.

Once I finish this connection and get some methanol, I hope to fire off a pass this week!

Purple wire..
NO... do not connect it to ground. Doing so will not let the controller spray. It is a launch assist input for building boost so the alcohol DOES NOT spray while that input is grounded.

I would recommend it not be connected to anything until you determine it has an issue building boost with alcohol.

I try and get to this board often, if your doing the install and have a question, pick up the phone give me a call... this way your done faster.

Unless it can wait.

Thanks,

Julio
727-526-9724

Razor, thanks for info. I may give you a call sometime after work 5pm. I do have two/three other minor questions.