Question for the cops.......can I get in trouble?

Use the Clinton strategy that has worked flawlessly for decades.

Deny-Deny-Deny....make counter accusations....

I can understand the manager being pissed.

Not for nothing but the manager doesn't own the store and the manager is not the one putting money in the stores pockets. You are!

If the manager tells you that you are not allowed then get copies of all ur receipts and ask to speak with the regional manager.

I'm sure it will blow over in a week or so but the manager just works there. He does not own the joint.

I would go back tonight and leave strips across what you already did. Then tell'em you were making a giant tic-tac-toe board for the local kids to play with.

You will be a hero.:biggrin:

Now, where to find giant chalk.......

If I had a nickle for everytime you've cracked me up I would be rich by now!

I would go back tonight and leave strips across what you already did. Then tell'em you were making a giant tic-tac-toe board for the local kids to play with.

You will be a hero.:biggrin:

Now, where to find giant chalk.......

That was pretty funny.

I'm telling you right now the managers of most of them stores are lifeless C@cksmokers-well at least they are around here. The manager is just an overpaid B1tch for the regional guy. Just like any other chain store. He was pissed because there was customers in his store and his minions (did I spell that right?) were watching you instead of working. I have had threats of the cops getting called on me and they never showed up. They aren't going to open a big investigation and track down the rubber dust you left in their parking lot:rolleyes:

Actually there were no customers at the store at the time. He did call the cops, not just a threat. What a bone smoker.

Just man up. Go back to the store and apologize to the manager. I'm sure he'll accept. Case closed.

Honestly, if anything comes out of it you will get a ticket. It would have happened by now. I wouldn't go back to the store anyway. If he doesn't want your business so be it! I won't go to certain stores just because of people that treat me like I'm stupid cause I don't drive a POS to a parts store with a chevy 350 that smokes like a TR with a bad turbo

O had a similar situation i had a 74 firebird and i just bought tires at belle tire and my buddy that worked there said it prolly wont even turn em!!! now you know i wasnt about to drive out peacefully i did a big smokey john force approved burnout and all the shop guys were watchin and customers were cheerin me on as the manager comes out..not the one i bought the tires from.. and starts throwin a fit..I said to him i just bought them from you i gotta make sure they work!!!! he says well i dont care if everyone thinks its cool and i appreciate the buisness but dont do that again....i apologized and that was it lol....;)

Yeah I actually was planning to appologize but after I heard there werent even marks and the guy still called the police, I wont appologize anymore. I did no harm to the property. Why call the cops and put me in a position to get a ticket when there was no harm done. AutoZone will get my money from now on. At least then I can use their rewards program!

Thats the sad thing about this country. I probably could somehow.:rolleyes: I'm not afraid to admit to my wrong doings if something did come of it, which I dont think it will since nothing has yet. I just cant believe he called the cops on me. Just seems like something some nerdy loser that got beat up all the time in high school would do. The car is bad a$$, why not just appreciate it for what it is and enjoy the show. I called around to find a solvent that would take the rubber off and found a powerwasher to use to clean up the mess earlier to try to make things right but after finding out there was no marks, now I'm just thinking to myslef WTF?????:rolleyes: Oh well, we'll all be floating around in solar powered hovercrafts before you know it and us cool car guys will be weeded out until we are non existant. Then these pocket protector wearing dorks will be laughing all the way to the bank.

WEll I finally got the GN out for this first real cruise time and I'm already in trouble. Went to the parts store, where I go everyday. The guys followed me outside and wanted me to do a burn out. So of course, I lit em up. Then I geta text messege from one of the guys saying the manager is pissed and called the cops on me. He looked up my phone number, address and knows my plates becuase they are easily identifiable. Am I going to get busted or not?

Maybe you are. Maybe you aren't. You've got a 50/50 shot, chief. Good luck. :)

We have a motto at work : Admit to nothing, deny everything and demand proof ;)

LMAO

Yep!!

Just man up. Go back to the store and apologize to the manager. I'm sure he'll accept. Case closed.

That's EXACTLY what I would do...

Then, when leaving, REALLY roll up his parking lot!!:eek: :D :D :D

Attachments

• GN burnout.jpg
    GN burnout.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 327
Pop in there and order a throttle spring. Tell 'em " I damn near wrecked my car when the throttle stuck the other day."

What did the cops say when they contacted you?