You can type here any text you want

Question on Rods

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
I have a set of Carrillo or Cunningham H beam off center rods. the big end measures 2.225,same as a 350 SBS .940 wide takes a .927 pin 6.420 long. What they were intended for I'm not sure.If anyone recognizes this application or can use them let me know. They have been sitting on my shelve for years & need to go.

I have a set of Carrillo or Cunningham H beam off center rods. the big end measures 2.225,same as a 350 SBS .940 wide takes a .927 pin 6.420 long. What they were intended for I'm not sure.If anyone recognizes this application or can use them let me know. They have been sitting on my shelve for years & need to go.

Will they hold 1600hp?:) I may need a set.

Those would be for an odd-fire crank. Odd-fire uses 2.100" crank pin but usually they use .912 wide. I have seen a couple of .940 wide. If no one else is intrested I might buy them and put them on my odd-fire parts shelf.

*1600HP* you better get the HD 6.300 crowers!! If you dont you will find out why you should have!! Mike:cool:

Those would be for an odd-fire crank. Odd-fire uses 2.100" crank pin but usually they use .912 wide. I have seen a couple of .940 wide. If no one else is intrested I might buy them and put them on my odd-fire parts shelf.

*1600HP* you better get the HD 6.300 crowers!! If you dont you will find out why you should have!! Mike:cool:

TO LATE, he already found out -LOL
I heard the scrap man was by sat ;)

Who ever wants them make me an offer or trade. I could use a BHJ balancer or let me just say $450.00 that way I can be chiseled down to $ 400.00.I think that they would be fine to 1600 H.P. But will the rest of it hold up & that's the question .

Back