R U ready?

Missy

Hello to everyone! I just wanted to reach out and see how you guys are doing. The Nationals are closing in on us fast so I hope everyone is ready or at least on the way there. I am really looking forward to seeing everyone! I'm hopeful to see some more racers in TSA but odds are against us I think. I hope the September dates work out well. It will be a little warmer for us but our cars probably will not like it as much. My 10 goal may be hampered by the warmer air. That's ok though, will still have a good time as always. We are thinking about showing again in Concours but not sure yet. It makes for a hectic day Friday. Dale, I hope your rear end fix went smooth. I do worry about that happening to me due to the stress they are under. We are trying a new tranny/converter combo this year so hoping that works out well. We will see. Anyhoo hoping everyone is well on and off the track and talk to you soon!

Missy

Thanks DDay! The more the merrier! Outstanding job on all your sponsor work with THS. See you soon!

Missy

What's the required car count? I'll check the rules out tonight to see if my car qualifies. I ran a bracket class last year, and that was fun, but I'd like to see if I can run in any turbo specific classes.

What's the required car count? I'll check the rules out tonight to see if my car qualifies. I ran a bracket class last year, and that was fun, but I'd like to see if I can run in any turbo specific classes.

To save you a little time, from reading you signature your car fits THS rules. A TSA car needs to look like it did when it rolled off the showroom floor except for wheels.

To save you a little time, from reading you signature your car fits THS rules. A TSA car needs to look like it did when it rolled off the showroom floor except for wheels.

Thanks Kip. I have a full weight, full interior car with functioning lights, wipers, etc. It may sit a little lower than stock, but other than that, only the wheels are different. Regardless, I look forward to seeing everyone in BG!

Thanks Kip. I have a full weight, full interior car with functioning lights, wipers, etc. It may sit a little lower than stock, but other than that, only the wheels are different. Regardless, I look forward to seeing everyone in BG!

Maybe I should have been clearer, under the hood also has to look stock.