Race Gas in KC?

YouLikeThat

Where do you get 110 or better in KC?
Just paid 5.50 at the Grain Valley and I-70 truck stop.
Thanks
Scott

I don't remember exactly but they are just a few miles west of 7. Give them a call and get the exact location. I think you have to pump it into a container so you should ask if you are able to pump directly into the car. :)

Since you live in Overland Park there is a gas station on Johnson drive that has 100 octane, and you might call Buz's Mufflers on Leavenworth road at 913-287-7256 and see if he sells 110. Buz's is where I buy my Methanol.

Thanks and FYI the 100 oct at the Grain Valley truck stop was 5.50. Not sure what Johnson Drive wants for it. They had meth but I'm not sure what it was.
We need to hook up the first weekend that is nice.
Scott

larry33kc-

I am not sure what I paid for alcohol last time but I just called him and right now it is $2.50 a gallon or $115.00 + $20.00 deposit for a 55 gallon drum. I think when I bought it at the place in Grain Valley it was only $1.75 a gallon but I am too lazy to drive that far.

YouLikeThat-

Sure, maybe we can get some of the other Buick guys and meet up sometime. There are 3 others in the Overland Park area that I know of.

Day automotive sells meth for 2.50 a gallon, 2.00 per gallon if you buy a 55gallon drum. They are located at 9709 E 18th street in independence mo 64052 816 461 7861 ask for tony or huey.
435 near U-wrench it, exit 23rd street go east 1/2 mile to arlington take a left at arlington go a few blocks and take a right.. i believe at the stop sign, they are only 1 block from arlington. call for better directions.

There is Maccanny in olathe that sells race fuel... Lone elm and k-7 where there used to be the bridge before they removed it, go south a few blocks.
I need to find their card.

86BGN- Is that you Jeff? Couldnt tell without a name..

BW

86BGN said:
larry33kc-

Sure, maybe we can get some of the other Buick guys and meet up sometime. There are 3 others in the Overland Park area that I know of.

What's up Larry and Bryan? I haven't seen you guys in ages! I feel bad because I've had my car at my house ONE TIME in over a year. Pretty sad. I get to see it all the time because I keep it at my friend's house and we've been buying cars, fixing them and selling them to try to make a little extra money so we can get our "real" side business going. We're going to start building Cobras! I can't give many details at this time but hopefully this will put some extra coin in my pocket to actually do work to the GN again. Still needs an intake gasket, among other things.

Know anybody looking for a 1970 Chevelle, factory red with black bucket seat interior? The body is fair but the interior, other than the dash pad, is BRAND NEW from the headliner to the carpet. Car looks good but it has no motor or tranny. It would be perfect for an SS clone. Funny thing is the car was ordered new red with a white vinyl top and black bucket interior. The top is gone but I can't imagine it looked that good new.

gn1220 said:
What's up Larry and Bryan? I haven't seen you guys in ages! I feel bad because I've had my car at my house ONE TIME in over a year. Pretty sad. I get to see it all the time because I keep it at my friend's house and we've been buying cars, fixing them and selling them to try to make a little extra money so we can get our "real" side business going. We're going to start building Cobras! I can't give many details at this time but hopefully this will put some extra coin in my pocket to actually do work to the GN again. Still needs an intake gasket, among other things.

Know anybody looking for a 1970 Chevelle, factory red with black bucket seat interior? The body is fair but the interior, other than the dash pad, is BRAND NEW from the headliner to the carpet. Car looks good but it has no motor or tranny. It would be perfect for an SS clone. Funny thing is the car was ordered new red with a white vinyl top and black bucket interior. The top is gone but I can't imagine it looked that good new.

Hi Mike- Its been awhile, i forgot to say wazzup sorry bout that!

I know what you mean for not taking the car out for awhile and trying to make ends meet with side jobs.. Seems lately the more money i make i spend even more :eek:
Send me a link on the Chevelle, i would like to see it.
Red on black with a white top seems like a nice color combo....
Was it a 350 2bbl combo from the factory?
Floor shift or column shift?
Sounds neat, it would enjoy a turbo buick motor!
BW

Hey Mike sounds like you got a cool idea, theres a farmer down the road that built his Cobra and it is BAD. When I was young I worked for a guy that had me help him build a Fer. Daytona kit, it was sweet. I always wanted to build a Fer. Tessty convert. ( like the one on Miami Vice) with a GN powerplant.

MOPO is 6.50, So I went up to the grain valley and they were out and not getting any untill race season. They did have meth for 2.50 gal.
Later